Archie x Reader

"Happy Birthday." You thought to yourself, throwing your sheets off yourself and letting your bare feet hit the floor.

Your eyes were barely opened, and you could taste your terrible morning breath.

Sighing in disgust, you made your way to the bathroom, were you promptly brushed your teeth and took a quick shower.

After 10 minutes or so, you found yourself back in your bedroom. You were still so tired and had no idea why.

Your phone began to ring in your hand, and you smiled when your boyfriend, Archie Andrews, contact information popped up.

"Hello?" You said with the phone pressed to your ear.

"Hey babe, Happy Birthday!" He said on his end of the line.

"Thanks, Arch. You're the first one to say it."

"Really? Great! You know how competitive I am."

"That I do, Archie."

"So are you ready?" He asked suddenly making you panic. Had you forgotten something?

"For what?"

"I'm taking you out silly."

"Oh, what should I wear?" You asked not knowing where Archie was taking you.

"Something you can swim in."

After the phone call ended, you dug through your closet in search of a bathing suit.

××××

Archie pulled up and honked the horn. You laughed at him as you humbled through the door, carrying a bag and your drink.

He leaned over and opened the door for you, and you smiled at him as he did so.

"Hey Arch." You mused, throwing your bag in the back.

"Hey beautiful." He kisses your temple.

"Where we headed?" You smiled, hoping it would wear him down enough to tell you.

"Ugh, babe. It's a suprise." You rolled your eyes and he shifted the old truck into gear.

×××

After what felt like hours of driving, you arrived at an ocean resort.

Your mouth fell open and you looked at Archie.

"Babe! You didn't have to do all this!" You lightly smacked his arm.

"Hey my baby gets the best on their birthday." He slung his arm around your shoulders.

"What do you want to do?" You asked him.

"I was thinking maybe you would like to swim with the dolphins?"

This was the best birthday ever!

A/N: Its super short and late I'm sorry. I have a couple requests I'm working on, but feel free to send them in. I don't cap request limits, so one person can request as many times as they would like as long as the plots are distinctively different

Peace, Hugs, and Riverdale love ~K