Jason *requested*

As Captain of the soccer team you'd think people would leave me alone. Especially because Jason Blossom is my football captain boyfriend, and everyone knows not to mess with us.

Except for this girl, apparently.

You know, I can come off quite harsh sometimes, but it's just protectiveness in the end.

Oh, you have no idea what I'm talking about, sorry.

Let's get you caught back up.

See I'm friends with Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper, Jughead Jones, and Veronica Lodge. They are the sweetest people aside from my Jason.

"Listen, Izzy. You have to come to this party! Anybody who is anybody will be there!" Veronica pouted leaning her head on my shoulder.

I groaned and continued to eat my lunch. I'm sure Jason will be there, so it's only natural that I go too.

"Fine, V. I swear to God if I catch and crap I will hit someone." I plopped my fork onto my tray and pushed it away from me.

"As to be expected from you, Iz." Jughead mused, smirking slightly. I laughed and nodded my head.

×××

A blue dress clung to my waist, and I couldn't help but tug it down every chance I got. I didn't like dresses, they were annoying and uncomfortable.

Veronica and Betty saw me as I walked through the door and waved me over to them.

"Hey girls!" I greeted, tugging my dress once more.

"Hey Izzy!" Betty said swaying gently to the music.

"Do either one of you know where Jason is?" I yelled over the music.

"Last time I saw him he was in the kitchen." Veronica pointed to the kitchen, yelling right back.

I shove past sweaty bodies and kissing couples until I come upon the kitchen.

I saw Jason and smiled. I move closer and there is a girl, in between his legs.

She is tugging on locks of his red hair and he's pushing her away but trying to be nice.

Good thing I'm never nice.

"Hey Jason!" I said getting close.

"Izzy!" He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Aw, and who's your friend here baby?" I ask leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I'm Amelia." She answered for herself.

"Nice to meet you Amelia, I'm Izzy. Jason's girlfriend. So I don't appreciate your irrelevance flirting with him okay? Okay good." I didn't give her the chance to answer and pushed her away. Jason lifted me by my hips and plopped me down onto his lap.

"You were jealous." He whispers in my ear.

I roll my eyes. "When?"

"Just now, soccer captain."

"Well football captain, I would hardly call that jealous."

"Well I would, you were fuming. It was hot though, I don't mind." He kisses my cheek, and sips his drink.

I smile up at him, content with my life.