Chapter Thirteen - I'm Your Teacher

Chapter Thirteen

"Mmm... This is soo good!" Rebecca lets out a small moan as she munches on the food happily.

I watch her frowning to myself.

"Yeah..." I reply distractedly as my eyes slowly falls to her soft lips again.

I shake my head trying to get the kiss out of my head.

'Get a grip Cassandra!!' I yell at myself inside.

She tilts her head and me and calls out.

"Cassandra?" I jolt from my thoughts from the sound of her voice.

"Yeah?" I do my best not to stutter so I don't show any kind of nervousness.

Her brows furrow slightly then she puts on the puppy dog eyes again, stopping my heart for a millisecond.

"Can I have more?" She asks in a childish voice and I just stare at her dazed.

"No?" She pouts slightly but then makes her lips quiver to add to the puppy dog eyes.

I swear I died and went to heaven and back into this kitchen with her.

"U-uh yea... Sure..." I blink over and over before I stagger dazedly to get more food from the pan for her.

I set the plate back in front of her and she immediately wolfs it down finishing all while I'm only halfway through my own plate.

She grins satisfied as she down her glass of water.

I chuckle slightly watching her content face which causes her to perk up.

"What?" She stares at me curiously.

"You eat a lot." I smirk at her knowing the short line should be enough.

"W-w-wh-... N-no I don't!!!" She blurts out, her face beet red.

"Yes you do!" I smirk wider as I keep teasing my teacher.

"N-no!! T-that was not much at all!!" She yells embarrassed.

"Oh that wasn't much for you? So you usually eat a lot more than that then... See, you do eat a lot..." I laugh out loud as she blush redder.

"I don't!!!" She yells at me frowning.

I couldn't take it, I hold my stomach and laugh hard at her gasping for air slightly.

She pouts and glares at me, it was cute which only makes me laugh more.

"That's it!! I'm going home!!" She pouts and starts walking away to get her stuff.

I immediately run after her and without realizing what I was doing, I just wrap my arms around her waist from behind pulling her into my arms.

"Don't go!" I say still laughing as I hug her tight causing her to stiffen but I didn't notice it.

I never realize anything weird until I notice she never replied.

Then I realized I'm holding her tightly in my arms!!

"O-oh! Uhm..." I immediately jump away blushing furiously.

"Sorry..." I mumble rubbing the back of my neck.

She turns slightly, her cheeks redder than before but this time she looks troubled.

"I- I should go..." She whispers before hastily taking her stuff and rushes to the door.

Instinctively I grab her again not thinking and pull her closer.

"Don't..." I say shutting my eyes tightly as I feel her stiffen again.

"Don't go..." I whisper into her ear which causes her to shiver slightly.

"I- I..." She whispers sounding really troubled.

"Please..." I find the courage to start persuading her to stay.

"I- I... Cassandra, I..." She stutters but her body relaxes against mine slightly.

"Stay with me..." I urge her again tightening my hold around her waist.

She stiffens again before she struggles out of my arms.

"I can't! I- I have to go!" She whispers harshly before rushing to the door.

I don't even have the will to run after her.

She hesitates as she steps out of my home, turning around to look at me.

"I'm your teacher Cassandra... I'm your teacher..." She whispers the last part.

A minute after, she disappears into the night leaving me staring at the door she left open.