Chapter Nineteen pt. 1 - FML

I'm hopeless... I don't know what to tell her when she's here!!

I could always just go straight up and tell her about how I feel, but if that doesn't go well then I'd be screwed.

I should've told Matt what I was going to do...

I mean he could've helped me a little...

But I can't do that to him...

Not right after Miranda broke his heart...

I sigh to myself as I let the warm water cascade down my body.

Then I start to think about Rebecca again.

What would she say when she finally knows it?

Would she really move me into another class?

Ugh Matt was wrong...

He said if I move to another class, then I'd be able to forget her but I don't think that would be the case.

And also the thing with Miranda.

Why the heck do I have to end up with all of these problems...

I sigh to myself again.

This whole thing is making me sigh a lot.

I shake my head trying to clear my mind.

Better clear the problems up one by one...

I turn the shower off and step out of it drying myself.

I have just finished drying my hair and was combing it when the doorbell rings.

I look up at the clock to find that it's not an hour yet so I wonder why she's early.

'Shit... Am I ready?' I frown at the mirror checking if my hair is neat enough.

I walk nervously to the door putting up my best smile.

"Hey you! It's still early....." I trail off as I see it's not her on the front door.

"I see you're waiting for someone else Cassandra." Her piercing glare immediately makes me more nervous.

"Uh... I... Uh..." I curse myself for not being able to find words to say to her.

"So, seeing that you just showered and all..." She says while looking me up and down making me squirm uncomfortably in my place.

"Is it someone special?" Her glare just got even sharper if that's even possible.

"I... Uh... I was just..." I stutter badly.

She scoffs walking past me into my house.

"Uh hey... You can't... You can't really be here..." I frown at her not knowing how I'm supposed to get her the hell out of here for now.

"And why is that?" She turns around to face me still with a glare.

I can't tell her the reason, can I?

I can't tell her who's coming here or all hell might break loose!

"You let other girls here all the time don't you? So why can't I be here right now?" She smirks knowing that I'm at loss of words.

"Hey that's not true!!" I frown at her.

"And besides... Having you here is bad enough..." I facepalm myself for accidentally let that out.

"And why is that so? I've been here before and you were fine with it." She straightens up and looks stoic now.

"I uhh... Shit..." I curse under my breath as the doorbell rings once again.

"I see... It was indeed someone special coming huh..." She now puts on a straight face that scares me a lot.

What is she going to do?! What am I going to do!!

Suddenly a smirk appears on her face and she rushes to the front door.

"Hey wait!!" I run after her hoping that I'd reach the front door first.

Too late.

"Ms. Richards?" I hear Miranda says.

Fuck my life.....

I know that this is super short but please don't get mad... I swear the second part of chapter nineteen will be up soon... Peace :D

I'm so sorry!!! *runs away*

Oh and you better start the countdown... They're going to get together soon ;)

Lol stay tuned!! :P

I'm mean... B)