Chapter Twenty Three - Pachinko balls

Do you know those Pachinko games? It's similar to those pinball machine, but it has no flippers and uses a large number of small balls. You have to fire balls into the machine, which then cascade down through a dense forest of pins. If the balls go into certain locations, they may be captured and sequences of events may be triggered that result in more balls being released.

Do you know that feeling, when your heart starts beating so fast and uncontrollable? I think that's how it would feel like, when you have a bunch of those Pachinko balls released into your chest. And it fits! A certain events would cause this thing to happen. Maybe a certain person.

Well I can tell you, that on that day, it was like these sequences of events keep happening that I received a flood of Pachinko balls in my chest.

-----

As I wake up, I yawn and try to stretch my body, but somehow I feel my left side of the body restricted.

I start moving around trying to free my body but instead something just moves over me and I feel a pleasuring warmth.

Slowly I open my eyes, blinking a little from the bits of sunshine that sneaks through the window.

I almost jumped out of my bed, just like how my heart jumped inside my chest as I look at what's been restricting my left side.

Rebecca Richards. Rebecca fucking Richards is drooling cutely on my shoulder.

Well usually I'd be grossed out by literally having drool all over me but she looks so adorable when she sleeps! (And she's not actually drooling much or anything... That just sounded cute in my head.. yeah... maybe she did... but just a little bit... so it's okay..)

I couldn't move at all considering that I'm enjoying this sweet innocent look of her and also my broken right foot and restricted left side.

She has her right arm draped over my stomach and her legs tangled with my left leg.

She murmurs quietly in her sleep and she squeezes my hips lightly, pulling me closer.

She then lets out some soft whimpers and I wonder what those whimpers might mean.

I blush hard to myself as I thought of whimpers in dreams could mean... Laying in bed and having her holding tight onto me is a really bad idea.

If it weren't for my broken leg I would probably have jumped her bones.

A few strands of her hair fall onto her face and I move it lightly behind her ears.

The small movement made her stir and open her eyes.

I caught my breath, the one that she blew away as she shows me those beautiful eyes of hers.

They looked darker than usual, a little cloudy perhaps because she just woke up.

She blinks a few times, letting me observe her long lashes before recognition seeps into her brown orbs.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK!"

I groan in pain clutching onto my side.