Chapter Twelve - Puppy Dog Eyes

Chapter Twelve

“Do you want something to drink?” I walk into my apartment pouting slightly at her comment about dirty apartments.

I keep walking waiting for her response but never got any so I turn around to look at her.

She’s just standing there in front of the door in my apartment looking around with an astonished look on her face.

“Ms. Richards?” I frown at her.

“O-oh right sorry… Just shocked… You have quite a nice apartment here…” She smiles before walking towards me.

I smirk cockily at her.

“Of course it is! It’s nowhere near a ‘dirty student apartment’ like you said” I playfully pout at her.

“Haha… Right…” She gives a nervous chuckle before shifting uncomfortably.

Why is she nervous?

I frown and repeat my question.

“Uhm… I don’t think I should be a bother…” She replies looking reaaally uncomfortable.

“Oh come oon… Stay for a while!! I know! You said you haven’t had dinner… I can cook you know… So like you can see that I live ‘decently’” I laugh and tell her in a joking manner while inside I’m begging her to stay for a while longer.

I mean, when else can I be alone at my apartment with my favorite teacher.

Oh wait… We’re all alone… In MY apartment…

“Uhm…. Are you sure..?” She asks hesitantly.

I immediately get nervous as well.

“Oh! Uh y-yeah I’m sure… Right..?” I reply confusing her.

“Why are you asking me?” She looks at me confused.

I blush and look away.

“I don’t know…” I rub the back of my neck shyly.

She immediately explodes into a fit of laughter.

“Oh gosh you’re nervous!!” She laughs with her hand resting on her stomach lightly.

If only the source of her laughter is not mockery to me, I would have loved to hear her laugh all day long.

“Shut up! I’m not!!” I blush harder flailing my arms to emphasize my point.