Chapter One - Wow, that was soo inapropriate...

Chapter One

My head’s pounding as I groan and try to sit back up.

“Don’t… “ A small hand pushes me back down onto the bed.

“Where…?” I croak out.

“Infirmary… Here, some water…” The hand holds out a cup of water to my mouth helping me drink it.

“Thanks…” I say as I feel the water refreshes my throat.

“No prob.”

I manage to understand that the voice is of a woman.

Then I feel a cold hand on my forehead.

“You don’t have a fever. Good.” She chuckles.

I open my eyes, which was greeted by intense bright light that I have to blink a few times r to adjust to it.

As the light clears up, my eyes meets the most beautiful brown eyes I’ve ever seen.

The one I saw before blacking out.

Then the eyes blink and retreat from my face.

“Uh… Sorry…”

A woman, probably in her middle 20’s sits on a chair next to the infirmary bed.

She looks at me studying her face and smiles.

“Hi, My name is Rebecca Richards.”

In her ocean blue striped shirt, Midnight blue pencil skirt, She looks strikingly beautiful.

Rubbing the back of my neck, I stutter.

“U-uh… I’m C-Cassandra…”

Chuckling lightly, she rests her hand on mine.

“You’re okay? Or are you going to black out on me again? I don’t think I ran into you that hard to make you pass out twice…” She smirks.

“U-uuh… Sorry…” I blush hard.

“Why are you sorry? I should be the one who’s sorry… I ran into you silly girl…” She chuckles again.

“Uh… Yeah I guess…” I chuckle back nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

“So, don’t you have a class to go to?” She asks smiling mischievously.

“Oh shit! Ah, 3rd period…” I exclaim as I try to remember what class I have right now.