Chapter Seven - YES! IT'S PERFECT!

Chapter Seven

I'm soooooo sorry I havent' been updating.... I couldn't find the time to since I was busy with my debate thingy... Still am actually... Just have a break for today... Anyways, this might be the only update for HWFM (Or any stories of mine, idk yet) until september 22... Wish me luck for my competition! xD  enjoy... :3

Miranda -->

“Mir!” I yell as I see her walking through the hallway.

She looks up and stares at me blankly.

“Hey…” I grab her hand and pull her into a thankfully empty classroom.

She keeps staring at me blankly.

“Uhh……. Why are you looking at me like that?” I fidget a bit under her stare.

“Like what?” She finally speaks.

I shake my head slowly and compose myself.

“Nothing… I need to talk to you…” I breathe out slowly.

“Okay?” She says while keep staring at me.

I groan inwardly at her lack of response and her stare.

“It’s about your poem yesterday…” I say staring back at her now trying to see if she would react in some way.

“Oh that? I read that online somewhere the night before…” She says blankly not showing any reaction at all.

“No way, I’ve never heard of that poem…” I frown at her thinking she’s lying to me.

“Uh… It’s not a well-known poet so it’s natural for you to not know…” She insists.

“Really? What’s the poet’s name then?” I ask challenging her.

“Mariand… You should google it…” She says brushing me off, leaving the room before I could respond.

I groan in frustration.

“Mariand…..” I sigh deciding I will look it up later.

I groan again when I heard the bell rings.

“Great… I’m late to third period…” I mutter to myself before leaving the apparently unused room.

~~~~~

“Okay guys… Hand in your group’s poems now and I’ll decide the best one to read by the writer in front of the class…” I heard ms. Richards says causing me to curse under my breath.

“Great… Late again…” I mutter knocking at the door.