Liar, Liar, Liar!

{ Malenda. }

I woke up in August's embrace. Not to mention I was feeling terrible. My feet were swollen and my back hurt terribly. I had no intention of staying in bed so I got up careful not to wake him. I went in the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth. Then I put my nappy hair in a bun. I left out the bathroom cutting off the light and left the room quietly shutting the door. I made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast since I was hungry and I'm sure every one else would be too. When I entered the kitchen Sasha was roaming through the fridge. I cleared my throat and she looked up.

"I'm going to cook breakfast." I said trying not to sound so rude.

"Whatever." She closed the fridge and sat on the barstool watching my every move as I got the food out that I wanted to cook. I was bothered by her starring at me, but the "sonogram" from last night was still heavily on my mind.

"August showed me the "sonogram" from March. It was a sight to see." I said while I begin cracking the eggs and placing them in a bowl. Sasha smacked her lips.

"And?" She rudely asked. I was honestly fed up with her and her rude ass. Like I'm the one who's suppose to be mad.

"And I know your really not pregnant. So tell me are you paying the doctor? Are you two good friends? Did you suck his dick so he could help you fake a pregnancy?" I giggled a little at my own comment. I finished cracking the eggs and put a little salt and black pepper in the bowl along with milk. Then I started stirring it all together.

"I'm not faking the pregnancy."

"I'm not dumb nor stupid. Your 3months now. Your stomach can't possibly be so flat."

"Whatever hoe."

I stopped stirring the eggs placing the bowl down. I turned around walking over to Sasha. "Stop lying. Why won't you just admit it?" Sasha was running my blood pressures up and I was trying so hard nit to hit her.

"Get out my face."

"Or what?" I asked. Sasha stayed quiet so I started to walk away and this trick grabbed my hair yanking my head down causing me to fall. I quickly tried to get up but she kicked me, then Ty ran up and pushed her off me.

"Ouch my back!" Sasha burst into tears and Ty helped me up. August runs out the room into the kitchen and to Sasha's side.

"What's wrong with y'all? Are you trying to kill my seed?" August yelled.

"Shid I actually am." Ty flipped her hair and left out the kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

"She's not even pregnant." I whined. How many times did I have to say it? Like get it through your head.

"I never thought you'd actually stoop so low and do something like this?" August shook his head. "Are you really that jealous?"

"I'M NOT JEALOUS! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!" I yelled. August picked Sasha up bridal style and begin making his way to the door as he spoke to her.

"I'm sorry Sasha. I didn't know she'd act like this." He said to her. I wanted to scream. Cole held the door for August as he left. I sighed. I needed to go see MamaAlsina and I was going to do just that when I finished cooking breakfast.

~

"Malenda are you sure she's not pregnant?" Chandra asked. I had just got done telling them the whole story and I had gotten angry all over again.

"I'm positive."

"Well August has to learn on his own. I know it hurts but you need to let him go. Let him learn things on his own and when the times is right he'll come back." I nodded in understanding. I didn't want to let August go. I was in love with him. But he just kept stepping on my heart. I guess it was for the best.