Indignant

(Malenda Pov)

Ty and Cole had just arrived at the house and August was still upstairs sleep. I was honestly procrasinating. August looked so peaceful while he was sleeping and I know he was having a rough time since his brother Melvin had died and we had just came back from the funeral. I knew he was going to be upset. I slowly eased my way upstairs into the master bedroom. I walked over to August side of the bed and gently shook him, while calling his name.

"August baby get up." I was so scared of Augst right now. What if he thinks I set him up or some shit? I was whispering. I' sure he couldn't hear me. I heard foot steps coming up the stairs and Ty appeared in the door. She entered the room and came over where I was standing and slapped August upside his head. He quickly launched up looking at us with angry eyes.

"Why the fuck y'all playing games? A nigga tryna sleep, B." August said.

"First of all, Nigga ain't nobody playing, Second of all, You need to getcho ass up and handle that breath, smelling like ten pounds of bounce that ass, and thrd of all, When you done with that come downstairs. We got buisness to talk." Ty's voice was filled with seriousness so August knew she wasn't playing he got up and went in the bathroom. Ty and I went back downstairs into the living room, Cole was laid out sleep on the couch. Ty slapped just as she did August and Cole jumped up.

"My bad."

After waiting for a good 10minutes August decided to bless us with his prescence (hint of sarcasm). He sat down on the couch looked vexed already. I unlocked my phone going to the message Christian had sent me and gave him the phone. I thought it would be better the show him than tell him considering the fact I could hardly find my voice. As August read the messages not once did his facial expressions changed they stayed the same. The same angry looked. When he was done he threw the phone across the room and stood up. I had enough of this nigga throwing phones, but I didn't say anything. August looked over toward me.

"I want you out.NOW!" He yelled.

"August calm down. I'ts not that serious." Cole said trying to reason with him.

"Nigga Ion want to hear that shit. All y'all get the fuck out." August wasn't playing no games so I jumped my ass up. He ain't have to tell me 3times. Ty and Cole got up also and we all left.

(August Pov)

Mane I can't believe this shit. To much was going on right now I couldn't comprehend all of this. I wasn't mad at Malenda or Cole I just needed time to myself. I got up going upstairs. I needed a blunt to clear my mind of things, nothing was going right. I quickly took my box from under the bed and opened up my supply of already rolled blunts I picked one out and took the lighter up and lit it, and inhaled.

~

Just about six blunts later I was high asf and wanted to fuck shit up. I grabbed my cell phone out my pocket and called my nigga Cole.

"Cole."

"Yeah man, you good?"

"I'm high off life." I laughed. "But meet me at the trap and don't bring the girls." I said.

"Alright peace."

Sorry this is so short guys however I have some good news. August Alsina himself is coming to my city well he's going to Dallas I live in Frisco but I'm going to his concert. I was so damn happy when my mom bought me the ticket. Oh and I will write more tomorrow I've been currently writing chapters to the Sequel Sucka ll. It's good especially the first chapter shit poppin off.

Bye loves!

Oh and question.

Should I add more charecters or nah?