Everybody Stay Calm.

{ Malenda. }

"Malenda I just wanna tell you I love you. " Ty walked over to me giving me a hug. I rolled my eyes. She was honestly over reacting.

"What about me bae?" Cole poked his bottom lip out pouting like a baby. Ty turned around walking over to him giving him a tongue kiss. Ew. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at them, but Cole caught it before it hit them and they laughed.

"Malenda we love you but don't get jumped." Cole balled up his fist hitting his chest a few times like he was Tarzan or some damn Mocho man.

"Wassup'?" I said trying to immitate August's New Orleans accent. I swear he was always putting so much emphasis on one word and it was sexy. Not gone lie. Cole started walking up on me and Ty quickly took my side.

"Really Bae?" Cole scrunched up his face looking a lil hurt. He must ain't get the memo?

"Cole stop acting new to this you just the side bitch nigga." I shooed him off hoping he'd get the memo.

"Mayne whate- AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Cole scremed like a little girl as the thunder striked again. We were having a Tornado watching and were suppose to be taking cover but we weren't. Honestly, I was chilling. Ty and Cole one the other hand were being dramatic. Like be calm.

Bang! Bang!

"THE THUNDER IS KNOCKING ON THE DOOR! LAAAWD HELP US!" Ty ran over to Cole while they wrapped their arms around each other. I sghed. These niggas.

"Chill out Ty that's just somebody knocking on the door." I got up off the couch and made my way to the door. I looked out the peep hole but didn't see anything. So I opened it being careful not to leet the wind take control over the door. In walked the devil himself. None other than Mr. August Anthony Alsina Jr. himself. Last I heard he was in Atlanta working on a deal with some guy name Wayne. I was about to shut the door but in came Sasha. I was now confused.

I looked over at Ty who looked ust as confused as I was. August and Cole paid us no mind. They were to busy dapping one another.

"August why you bring Sasha?" Ty asked getting striaght to the point.

"She's carrying my child I couldn't leave her home in this weather." August was trying to save his ass and Sasha's.

"Nigga please y'all could've stayed home then. Matter fact it ain't that bad gone head and leave you might just make the storm." Ty smiled that evil smile of hers and tried leading August to the door but he helped himself to the couch and sat down. I shut the door and started making my way to my room. I wasn't going to deal with these niggas. No, no, no, no.

"Malenda where you going?" August asked.

I turned around smirking. "Well if you must know I'm going in my room."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to be in the same room with you and Sasha. No offense but I'm out." I cut the conversation short and went in my room. I decieded I wanted to text Christian.

SexyMalenda: Hola mi amigo!

WhiteBoyChris: Hi beatiful. How's the weather?

SexyMalenda: It's alright. Guess who's here.

WhiteBoyChris: August?

SexyMalenda: Yaas! And his hood rat ass baby mama.

WhiteBoyChris: Lmaoo! How she look doe? I might could get seconds.