Atlanta

(Malenda Pov)

"Could we move out here?" Please?" I asked August for like the 3rd time since we had landed and it made it to our hotel room. I loved Atlanta it was so beautiful out here and I was loving it. Most likely because I had never been anywhere but NOLA. August looked up at me like I had two heads.

"Fuck no!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes. August had been yelling at me since we got here making me feel like I was a child or some shit. But I was going to let it go since I was been a little aggravating but I was going to continue questioning him.

"Why not?" I plopped down on the bed looking at August while he continued to unpack his things and putting them up in the drawers. He stopped packing and got walking over to me, he kneeled down infront of me taking my right hand into his. "Look Malenda I didn't come here to play. This is strictly business and I need to stay focused and so do you. Stop getting side tracked and I'm not gone tell you again." I sighed.

"Sorry." I mumbled. August let go of my hands and got up returning back to unpacking his bags.

"Don't be sorry be careful." I rolled my eyes. One of these days I was going to be telling him that. My phone vibrated indicating that I had a text message. August had got it fixed before we left NOLA. As soon as I picked it up from beside me August snatched it out my hand. He unlocked it and read the message and when he was done he threw it back to me and it landed on my lap. I unlocked it and read it. It was a message from Ty telling us to come to their room. By the time I had read it August was already out the door. I got up and left as well. When I reached Ty and Cole's room August was standing in the door already holding it open for me. I walked in, going over to the couch and sat down beside Ty and Cole.

"So where exactly is he located?" August asked getting straight down to business.

"3 blocks from here." Cole replied.

"What's in the box?" August asked. I looked down and sure enough Cole was holding a box in his hands and I hadn't even noticed it. Cole opened the box revealing pictures. The first one looked like a house. Cole handed the box to August and August took them out the box looking through them. August furrowed his eyebrows and looked back up at Cole.

"How'd you get these pictures?"

Cole smirked looking as though he had accomplished something. "How we always get the pictures." Cole responded in a "Duh" tone and August smirked also.

"Inside Man." They both said in unison then daped each other up.

"You the man Cole."

Cole popped his collar. "I know I a-"

Ty interrupted before he got another word in. "Please shut the fuck up and take me shopping like right now." She demanded. Cole shrugged getting up and grabbing a hold of Ty's hand. I smiled they were just so cute.

"Let's go then." Cole said and we were out.

~ Mall

"Malenda!" Ty roughly grabbed my arm as she held up this nice all white body con dress with one shoulder off. "You should wear this to the club tonight." She suggested. I was about to shake my head no because the dress wasn't really my style but August butted in removing the dress from Ty's hands and placing it on a random rack beside us.

"We don't need you attracting no type of attention tonight. Your wearing some long sleeves and pants with some sneakers." August said and Cole erupted with laughter but quickly silenced himself when Ty gave him that "You better shut the fuck up" look. I wen tover to the rack where the dress was and picked it up going to the register. I was going to buy it just because August didn't want me to wear it. Y'all know how it is when someone tells you not to do something and you do it anyway. After I purchased the dress I went back over to Ty, August and Cole. I could feel August eyes burning a hole in my face.