Atlanta Part 2

While my sister was on stage, killing it like a motherfucker

I was enraged, feeling it like a motherfucker

Bird in a cage, you would never know what I was dealing with

Went out separate ways, but I was happy she was killing it

Bittersweet, she was up, I was down

No lie, I feel good for her, but what do I do now?

Forget the records

Off the record, I was going through some bullshit

Post-survivor, she on fire, who wanna hear my bullshit?

Meanwhile, this nigga putting his hands on me

Swear y'all don't know the half of this industry

(Malenda's Pov)

After a long night of crying my eyes and wanting to kill August I decided that I wasn't going to play the victim anymore. So I was leaving Atlanta and I had already called and bought my own plane ticket and I would be on my way back in less than 2hours. August still hadn't returned and I was very much thankful fo that. I don't want his prescence anywhere near me right now because as much rage as I'm feeling things won't go well at all. I was more than happy to be going home even though I was going back to August's house I was sleeping in the guest bed room to keep my distance.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I nearly jumped out my draws. August scared the living out of me. However, I didn't answer him and didn't plan on it. "Malenda." August called my name and I turned my head facing the wall.

"Are you going to tallk to me or are you still mad?"

Did this nigga just ask me was I still mad. Oh hell nah. "What do you mean am I still mad? You slapped me! How would you feel if you were me, getting abused all your life? Would you get over a nigga slapping you?" I crossed my arms huffing. What's wrong with men these days? August came over walking towards the right side of the bed where I was but stopped when he saw my bags packed. He pointed at them and looked back up at me.

"You leavin?" August tilted his head to the side, something I noticed he did a lot when he was thinking.

"What it look like?" I snapped.

"You need to cut it out with all that mouth." August shook his head chuckling. "Thought you learned from last night." He mumbled under his breath but I still heard him. Now I was more than enraged, I felt like I was in hell just burning alive. I wanted to beat August back into slavery days.

Woosah

Woohsah

Woohsah

I took 3 deep breaths trying to regain my composure that I was slowly lossing. I don't know what August's problem was but he needed to drop what ever it was because I did nothing to him, and I was hoping this was just another stage he was going through because I wasn't going through another abusive relationship.

"Malenda! Wake yo ass up." I quickly sat up taking in my surroundings. We were still on the airplane and Ty stood in my face looking aggravated. "Come on I'm trying to go to the hotel and eat and how you gone sleep the whole plane ride? What type of shit is that?" Ty asked. I laughed it off and shook my head. Thank God that was a dream. Ty walked away with Cole and August appeared into view handing me my purse.

"You alright? You looked like you were having a bad dream?"

I nodded my head. It was a terrible dream."

"About?" I explained my dreams to August the whole ride to the hotel.

"Well damn. Why I got to be the bad guy?" He said making us both laugh. I shrugged.

"Sorry. But I'm glad it was just a dream." August was quiet for awhile and he turned in his seat looking at me.

"You don't really think I'd do something like that to you, do you?" August licked his lips waiting for my answer. I shook my head. "No I think you better than that."

"Good." August patted my back and I gave him a stale face causing him to chuckle. He was so cute when he smiled or laughed.

:August I'm proud of you."

"For what?"

"Since your brother died you've been holding on. I honestly don't see how you do it because I'd be going crazy." I crossed my eyes and stuck my tongue out. August doubled over in laughter.

"Thank you ma and don't ever make that face again.But real talk I just been taking it one day at a time and you being here for me has made it awhole lot better. But you could work on your listening skills. You know I won't tell you nothing wrong."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Your right Dad." August put his left hand on my thigh sending chills over me lord he know I'm sensitive to his touch. "It's Daddy to you." He whisped in my ear. I pushed him away from me and scooted over.

"Don't start no shit won't be none." I giggled.

Short chapter but I'll write more tomorrow. It's a must that I get my thoughts togther. Please comment more and shoutout to @hellurmb for commenting and voting on every chapter and suporting me on all my stories. She's such a good friend and my other Wattpad friend been missing. Btut shoutout to @ShanteAugust for doing the same. I love supportes. You support me I support you. Ty and Cole are in the multimedia I changed their character. Oh and Ty is 3 weeks pregnant now.