Forgiven.

(Malenda's Pov)

"Do I have to go?" I whined from under the covers.

"Yes you do. Now getcha ass up and I'm not going to tell you again." Ty demanded. She's now a month pregnant and let me tell you her hormones are crazy. She's always going off on everybody, and she's so emotional. The other day we were at the park and this mosquito was in her face so she squashed it then she started crying about it. Like I can't deal with 8more months. Good Luck to Cole doe.

"Ugh. I can't stand pregnant women." I mumbled.

"Whatever hoe. Get dressed." Ty slammed the door and I got up rolling out the bed. I went in the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth then I decided to flat iron my hair. After a whole 1 and 30 minutes of doing that I put on my outfit. I had on my light blue distressed denim jacket, a white tank top, some black skinny jeans, authentic coral vans and my orange "Ain't No wifey" beanie to match my shoes. When I finished typing my shoes. I grabbed my black Michael Kors purse and headed downstairs.

"It's about damn time." Ty said.

"I got to look good."

"For August?" She smirked.

I giggled. "Yes, I'm going to make him jealous."

"We'll see how that goes." Ty got up off the couch with Cole behind her and me being a third wheel. we left out the front door locking it of course and headed to the cook out that August's Mom invited us too. This was going to be interesting.

(August Pov)

I walked in the front door holding hands with Sasha. My mom came from in the kitchen smiling but as soon as she saw Sasha her smile disappeared. Damn.

"Hey Mama." I walked over and hugged her.

"Hi baby. Where's my step daughter at?" She asked referring to Malenda.

"Not with me. But this is Sasha." My mom looked at her up and down and turned her nose up. I hated when she did that, that meant she didn't like the girl. Sasha tried to shake her hand but my mom just looked at it and the doorbell rang. She rushed past us going to get the door.

(Malenda's Pov)

MamaAlsina opened the door for us and was all smiles as usual. She gave all of us a hug and we stepped in and I was actually happy that I had came until I saw August with that bitch from the other night. I was ready to fight again.

"Who is that?" Ty leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Is that the bitch who came at you side ways?" I nodded my head. "She better not start shit today do because I will gladly whoop her ass AGAIN." Ty and I daped each other and laughed.

"I'm so glad that you girls are here. Y'all can help me cook." MamaAlsina said as we all walked right past August and his hoe. I was thinking about inviting Christian but the thought left just as soon as it entered.

"I'm gone be out back with everybody else." Cole told Ty. She nodded her head and he left going outside in the backyard and so did August and ole' girl.

MamaAlsina wasted no time getting straight to the point. She looked at me with sad eyes. "What happened?" I told her everything and she seemed to understand.

"But I do agree with August you shouldn't be hanging out with Christian if he wants to be more than friends. You need to put him in check." I laughed at her comment. Although she was right.