2 Months Later.

{ Malenda. }

It had been 2 months since I last seen August. Ever since I found out that he got Sasha pregnant I haven't talked to him but I miss him. I heard he has Sasha living with him now also but I'm not even going to stress it. I've been thinking about going over there and trying to work something out with him but I can't seem to find the courage to do it and part of me wants him to come to me I mean I'm not the one in the wrong. He CHEATED on me.

"Malenda, I'm going to the store you coming or nah?" Ty asked as she stood in my door way. I swear she was glowing 3months pregnant and still looking good. I can't wait to know what she's having. Cole wants a girl however Ty is aganist that. She doesn't want a girl she wants a boy.

I got up from my bed walking out the door way. Cole stood by the front door waiting for us. We all exited the house and to the store we went.

~

"Malenda look." Ty grabbed my arm slightly leaning her head to the side. I looked in the direction her head was going and saw this girl with her boyfriend I'm guessing.The girl was all smiles however the boyfriend looked like he wasn't even into her or paying attention. Althogh I didn't see what the problem was they looked happy to me. I looked back at Ty confused as to what she was trying to say maybe I was looking at the wrong person. " I know you know who that bitch is." Ty said.

I was about to respond to her but I stopped and my mouth dropped open as I came face to face with August. He just so happened to be looking my way making eye contact with me. When he saw me his eyes lit up like a fat kid in the candy store. He walked our way making my insides flutter. Gosh, I wish he didn't have that affect on me.

"Long time no see. You went missin' on a nigga?" August shoved his hands in his front pockets.

I shook my head. "No .." I said dryly. I mean it wasn't much I could sy it was what it was.

August swolled down hard and sighed. He hated dry answers. I mean who doesn't? But like I said before it wasn't much to say. "Miss me with the bullshit, aight? I know I fucked up but you ain't gotta do me like that." I giggled a litte. August was a trip. Still thinking he runs shit. Sasha came over and I gently grabbed Ty's hand I don't know where Cole was but she was always ready to fight somebody.

Sasha mean mugged me from the time she appeared. Why? I don't even know you would think she'd learned her lesson from that first ass whooping I guess not.

"Baby can we go now?" Sasha poked her bottom lip out looking up at August who was paying no attention to her once again. August narrowed his eyes looking off. He looked like he was iiratated.

"Go on hoe. Can't you see we talking? Take you ugly as-" Ty was talking to much so I covered her mouth. Sasha looked back up at August. "You gone let her talk to me like that? Cause I don't have to be here me and the baby can leave." Sasha flipped her hair dramaticly while smaking her gum.

Ty pulled my hand from over her mouth. "Well bye hoe. The baby ain't his anyway." Ty said and we both erupted with laughter and Sasha walked off. August gave us the evil eye.

"Really Ty? Cole getchu girl mayne." I wasn't even aware that Cole had came up behind us. Cole came into view shrugging his shoulders. "Sorry mane. I ain't got nothing to do with that. "

"Alright then." August smacked his lips and walked away I suppose going to find Sasha. I shook my head what a shame.

Cole, Ty and myself included finished doing the shopping we had to do and bounced. When we pulled up to the house we went in and went our seprerate ways. I was bored as always. So I decided to text Christrian.

SexyMalenda: I heard she can do some tricks with her mouth nigga.

WhiteBoyChris: My muthafuckin' nigga! I'm free tonight. Wanna chill at the park?

SexyMalenda: -_- Why the park?

WhiteBoyChris: I'll tell you when you get here. Don't keep a nigga waitin' you know this wind in crucial to my sensitive skin and bring some lotion.

I rolled my eyes. This dude right here always kept my laughing. I swear Christrian was a really good friend. Although over these past 2months I haven't been seeing him cause he's always with his girlfriend. I'm suprised he's free tonight. I grabbed my keys to the Range Rover off the dresser and headed to the park.

~

"Christain." I called his name as I made my way to the bench. The sun was setting now and it looked pretty however this nigga was no where in sight. But I had a feeling he was hiding and I was proven correct when he jumped from behind the bence it an attempt to scare me I didn't move.

"Damn Malenda you could've played along." Christrian snatched the lotion bottle out my hands as he started applying it to his ashy ass legs. It was damn near 54 degress outside and he got on some damn basketball shorts.

"So where's your girlfriend?" I asked giving him that creey Stevie J smile. He shooed me off.

"I broke up with her."

"What?Why?" I was confused.

"Because I can't be in a relationship with a girl if I'm intrested in somebody else." Christian stopped putting on lotion and looked up at me, It didn't take rocket science to know he was referring to me. I hated to break his heart though because I didn't see him like that. I mean I was in love with August and I couldn't fake it no matter how hard I tried to tell myself he isn't good for me. I still manage to want him.

"Christian why do you want me so bad?" I didn't understand. I looked down fiddling with my nails.

"The same reason you want August so bad."

"But there's a difference I love Aug-" Christians lips came crashing down own mine it was only for a few seconds then he pulled away and I was still in shock. This was the second time he'd kiss me and they were always so romantic.

"What if I told you I was in love with you."

"Christian." I whined.

"I'm serious Malenda. But I'm not going to force you to be with me. I'll just wait for you. On of these days you'll get tired of August fucking up and you'll come to me and it'll be the happiest day of my life."

"Your so sweet. But don't wait for me. August just might get it together."

Christian erupted with laughter like I had said the funniest thing. I gave him a stale face but didn't say anything.

"Don't think I ain't gettin' none though cause a man has needs." I rolled my eyes.

"So I've heard it all before."

{ August. }

"Baby do you really have to leave me?" Sasha continued asking me these annoying ass questions. Like yes bitch I'm leaving chill out.

"August are you listening to me?" I slammed down the drunk to my new Lambo.

"Goodbye Sasha." I chunked her the deuces as I got in the drivers seat swerving out the drive way. I was going to Atlanta to met up with this guy named Wayne. Might just be getting me a record deal.

Whaaaaaaat? August going to Atlanta. Aw shit. Bout damn time. Sasha ole' annoying ass. Malenda and Christian doe? Not going to happen.