Dreams.

{Malenda's Pov}

"August I'm about to cum!" I screamed out in pleasure. I swear August had the tongue of an angel. It was so soft and gently, the slightest movement made me satisfied. Sometime I just couldn't help but wonder how he did it.

"Malenda!" I quickly opened my eyes to a laughing August. My cheeks turned red from embarrassment. This wasn't the first time this has happened in fact it's happened at least 4 times while I've been here these last past two months with August.

"You look sexy as hell moaning my name, ma." He bit down on his bottom lip and looked me up and down then he pointed at my hands. "You gone leave that there?" He asked referring to my hand in my pants. I quickly snatched it out and got up walking in the bathroom to shower.

~

I walked downstairs smelling overcooked food. I walked into the kitchen and saw August cooking. Although it wasn't going well for him. "What's that?" I asked pointing to the over cooked food in the pain.

"Bacon. Want some?" I gave August a stale face.

"I'm not eating that it's burned."

"No, it's crispy." I laughed. "Well I'm still not eating it. Just let me cook." I suggested moving him out the way as I got some more pans out to cook.

"First of all why you got on my shirt?" He asked

"Because it was the first thing I saw when I came out the bathroom from my shower." He arched his eyebrows and smirked.

"Did you come out naked?"

"Something like it."

"Damn I missed it. Now second of all you ain't cooking shit. I know where your hands been and you ain't washed them." I slapped him upside his head.

"Shut up. We're not talking about that and they're cleaned I showered."

"Mhm. Whatever you say." He put the pan he was holding with the burned bacon down and then walked out the kitchen. I shook my head typical August making messes for me to clean up after.

~

"August you can come eat now!" I yelled. No answer.

"August!" I yelled again still no answer. I left out the kitchen walking to the living room. His ass probably couldn't hear me because the damn t.v. was up so loud.

"August!" I shrieked. He looked at me confused.

"Chill ma. Why you yellin?" I rolled my eyes while attempting to walk back to the kitchen. However I was stopped because August grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. He looked down at me smiling.

"You look good when your mad. But why are you mad?"

I sighed. "I'm not mad. But I was yelling because I called you and you got the t.v. all the way up on one hunnit like you at the damn movie theater."

"Oh. What were you trying to tell me then?"

"Foods done." He nodded his head and let me go. We walked back in the kitchen grabbing our plates then sat at the dining room table. I sat on August lap once again. He never wants me sitting in a chair. We ate in silence until I noticed the look on August face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't want to eat this anymore." I giggled.

"Okay then. What do you want?"