Best Niall (1 Spot Remaining)

~

1. "The best trip EVER (Harry Styles and Niall Horan)" by CACandDVD

Summary: Callista is just a normal girl with a BFF her name is Dominique and they are going to see Callista's aunt in London. Her aunt is big in the music industry .She loves Callista and her BFF Dominique. On the trip they meet a couple of nice lads and it changes everything. What will happen when Management throws a publicity stunt? Will Callie and Nique survive the accident? Will Harry and Nique's story have a happy ending? Will Niall get to be with Callie and live happily ever after or will one of them be left alone?

 .

2. "My One And Only Love ( a Niall Horan fanfiction)" by PhaedraDeBois

Summary: I'm Lisa. A 16 year old girl that used to live in Belguim but moved to Ireland for my fathers work. My mother is Belgain and my father is Irish. I used to visit my grandparents but I havn't seen them since I was 5. My brother Ty and I always played with a boy named Niall Horan when we visited our grandparents but we havn't seen him in 11 years. Now I'm going to a new school, in a new country, without friends. Only a part of my famely that I barely know. At least, that is what I thought. My so bored life suddenly changed when my bleu-eyed, blonde-haired friend came back into my life

 .

3. "After This Life" by iamahoran

Summary: Amazing and unexpected things can happen if you have faith; even when you are not anymore part of this world. Claire went throw a lot of things, but what always stayed the same was her faith, that was what kept her strong, what made her believe, what helped her find her true love and make her biggest dream come true, but could everything end well for her when her secret is made known?

 .

4.

 .

5. "Last Kiss and First Secret" by Secrets101

Summary: Louis Tomlinson's sister Taylor Tomlinson has a good life and things couldn't get any better right now. Its now a year after the boys finished x factor and they are about to leave for their first headlining tour! Taylor will miss her brother a lot but there is one person she will miss a little more... And that is the one and only Niall Horan who is her lovely boyfriends! Niall and Taylor's 1 year anniversary happens to be the day before the boys leave for tour, but that wont stop them from celebrating their big day. After a nice romantic night filled with surprises things got heated between the couple. What happens when Taylor gets pregnant? Will she tell Niall? Will she tell her brother Louis? Or will she keep it all a secret?

 .

6. "A Million Miles Away" by KloppoNiall

 Summary: No on remembers that miserable, suicidal girl with no life, no will to live. All they see is the now happy girlfriend of a rich, handsome boyfriend. Even Brooklyn herself starts to forget that girl. That is until she meets a blonde-haired young man with an Irish accent in a famous boyband called One Direction, who ruins the "perfect" world of hers. Will she lose herself again, or allow someone to fix it this time? Sometimes being "A Million Miles Away" is a good thing. Sometimes, it just plain sucks.