Funniest (2 Spots Remaining)

~

1.  "Life With Boys"  by -balon-

Summary: Cambrie Horan is taken in by her famous uncle Niall Horan after the tragic accident of her parents passing in a car accident. When Cambrie moves in with Niall, her life will soon be filled with boys, boys, and more drama.

 .

2.  "Defining Discipline" by TwylaRivers

Summary: ❝Dear Trinidad, I have an army of fangirls. Run while you still can.❞ Zayn shook his head. "Louis, this house has turned you into a weirdo."

 .

3.   "Who Knew Niall Horan was so Afraid of Clowns?" by hannygl10 

Summary: Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a question that haunts you your whole life? A question that determined your existence? Not many people can say they do. Blair Grey is just a normal college student with one question she has been chasing to answer for years. Who is her father? When a certain scaredy cat latches onto her at the haunted house she had no idea what was in store for her and that scardey cat will become a key part in solving her mystery.

 .

4.   "The Gender Swap" by llasod

Summary: What happens when the members of one direction, drink a liquor that makes them drunk and in a form of hallucination for days, then they wake up with female parts; they wake up as girls.

 .

5.

 .

6.