Most Romantic (FULL)

1. "Drown in You" by LaveeRynth

Summary: Addison Leslie starts working for her uncle's diner to pass time before going to college. Unfortunately enough, the diner starts losing customers because of Addison's feud with Lexi, which later on involved Lexi's boyfriend, Zayn, that also pushed Harry, Addie's best friend to join, as well as Louis, who is mad at Harry for a reason he doesn't tell...and well, it's a complicated story. But will they ever find a way to save the diner before branch manager Liam Payne comes with the order to close it down? Maybe they will, but later on they'll find out that there's something else to save than just a shabby, old diner. Like broken relationships, maybe even a life.

 .

2. "Christmas Eve" by Wonderland_Angel

Summary: It all started with a four simple words, which changed their lives completely: ‘’What do you think?’’ Ella Jenner lives with her best-friend in New York City. Whitney is her best-friend. She is obsessed with the biggest boy bond in the world. One Direction. But Ella isn't a big fan. On Christmas Eve, Whitney tells her to go in a hotel. But Ella didn't know that the famous boy band is going to be there. Will Whitney tell her the truth? Will her best-friend meet them and Ella starts to like them a bit more? Or everything goes in a wrong direction?

 .

3.  "The Miracles Princess" by simply_Hannah

Summary: Hi I'm Hannah, I'm 17 years old, I have brown hair, green eye's and glasses. I live with my two best friends Brianna(bree for short) and Kathryn in London England. Even though I may seem like a normal teenager, I'm not. I have a genetic disorder called neurofibromatosis, which makes me have all these weird painful bumps all over my body. Other people treat me differently because of my disorder and for all the bumps I have, which makes me get bullied alot at school.The bullies make me feel like I'm not good enough and I sometimes just want to give up. But I always have bree and Kathryn to back me up. They understand about my disability but they love me just the same. One day while we were watching tv, there was a commercial for a one direction contest. Since we were all huge fans of one direction, we decided to sign up together, even though we knew that was going to be a one in a million chance if we ever won. A few days later we got a call from there management saying that we won! We couldn't believe it. The concert was going to be in London England, and they said we would be picked up by a limo and we would also be receiving a v.I.p. back stage pass, so we could meet the boys. That's where I met Niall...the way he smiled at me, made me feel like I was actually worth something, and for a moment it was just me and him. It was like I was his princess and he was my Miracle....

.

4.  "Zerrie-Behind The Smiles" by BeautifulMusic_79 and BeautifulRainyDays

Summary: Zerrie. The famous British couple. You think you know everything about them, but are you sure you captured every detail? This is how Zerrie came to be, Behind The Fake Laughs. Zerrie- Behind The Smiles. "You are you, and I am me, we are two different people, but with love, we can come together as one" -Perrie Edwards "Love is a meaningful word, why do people throw it around? Hate is a strong word, why do people throw it around? People have feelings, respect that." -Zayn Malik "Everyone that is "bad" always has some good in them. Everyone that's "Good" always has some bad in them. don't go around judging people, because you could always be mistaken." -Zerrie

.

5. "Lost" by fynouis

Summary: Kat is the typical girl who experienced heartbreak and just need to get away from her life. So she just takes the opportunity to make part of a exchange program. And she meets Niall but what could be a simple thing turns into something really hard. Kat has to learn how to deal with their demons if she really wants to live.

.

6.   "Little White Lies" by -divergxnts

Summary: Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret.. She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.