Best Louis (FULL)

~

1. "Take Me To London - Book 1/5 (Louis Tomlinson)" by cinderellaemma

Summary: Paige has every right to give nobody her trust and happiness, because of everything she's been through with her family and on going with her father. But when this one boy comes along, could he teach her how to be happy again?

 .

2. "Defining Discipline" by TwylaRivers

Summary: ❝Dear Trinidad, I have an army of fangirls. Run while you still can.❞ Zayn shook his head. "Louis, this house has turned you into a weirdo."

 .

3. "Meeting Her Superman *1D Fanfic*" by _sdrowkcab_

Summary: Superman's Daughter tries to follow her dreams but faces some complications

 .

4. "Impossible" by BeautifulMusic_79

Summary: Alicia is just your 19 year old girl. Graduated High School, Loves her parents, Loves music, to hang out with her best friend. But she was always bullied.. But one day, her mom tells her something that will change her life...Her mother has cancer, and dies. How will she deal with all of this? Her mom always wanted her to go out with Louis so he could take care of her. She told him everything, moved in with him, and even broke up with him so he could be happy with Eleanor. But it doesn't seem like he had trouble winning Eleanor back. Alicia thinks her mom chose the wrong guy. Who is this guy, that makes her feel like she's an angel? Who makes her feel loved? Special? Who is that someone that can love her for ever? Or is it Impossible?

 .

5. "Delirium" byRetaleeNight

Summary: He's crazy. I was crazy for him. Things get complicated.

 .

6. "Secrets and Lies (A Louis Tomlinson fanfic)" by Louila100

Summary: So small. So innocent. The way her brown eyes hid beneath her chestnut dyed fringe revealed so much yet so little. She's afraid of me. No girl has ever answered me in an instance, they usually linger about as I rub my hands up and down their bodies enjoying the pleasure I provide. But Jess, she was different; she's a small fragile little girl who's been trapped inside her own secrets. Her eyes show pain, hurt and loneliness but her body language says different.