Best Alternate Universe (FULL)

~

1. "Black is Back" by imagine_swift

Summary: "Welcome back Agent Young. I have a new mission for you today." Ms.Williams, our director, tells me as i take a seat at the large black table. "I'm Ready for anything." i tell her and she nods tossing me a file. I look over it and back at her with my eyes wide with what i had just read. "You are our best Agent for undercover work." she says looking at me dead in the eye. "you are always the best getting so close to the enemy they can feel you." she continues. "so why me, you know i don't like them?" i ask. "because you won't give them pity and fall head over heals for them like the other agents will, and a guy agent for this job is not right at all at how close we need you to get to him." she says picking up another sheet of paper and handing it to me. I quickly scanned it and looked back up to her. "you will be leaving tomorrow." she says and i get up and leave still stunned that she had put me on this job. My Target: Louis Tomlinson.

.

2. "Murderer [Louis Tomlinson]" by 1Dmyhero

Summary: .......and she loved a murderer. ●●●●● One party ago, she just heard her poor friends screams before being murdered. And now, she's helping the murderer (which by the way, is her new....crush?) eliminate more people off the face of the earth. What has happened?

.

3. "Escape" by One_Drection

Summary: love /luv/ ●noun 1 an intense feeling of deep affection for a person. 2 sexual affection or passion. 3 strong liking for someone. SYNONYMS: adore, cherish, dote on, worship. Have you ever loved someone so much that the mere thought of losing them sends your world spiraling into an abyss of emptiness? Harry never did, Isabella thought she did.

.

4. "The New Camp Counselor" by barefootonthebeach

Summary: Niall and Morgan used to be best friends when they went to camp together way back when. Will they become more than that when Niall comes back to be a camp counselor with Morgan?

.

5. "The Monster" by NeonLxghts

Summary: i'm friends with the monster that's under my bed

.

6. "Behind The Stars" by cnymph

Summary: It was insanity to fly half way across the world from England to Los Angeles with your four best friends to pursue music at a boarding school. But Dev (Zayn), Matt (Harry), Garren (Louis), Tate (Niall), and Hunter (Liam), aren't going to let insanity stand in their way. Life for 5 foreign students isn't easy, especially when they've all got a secret the other doesn't know. Five best friends are put through the trials of teenagehood in a crazy, twisted tale of determination, heartache, passion, and the bond of brothers in art.