Best Zayn (FULL)

~

1.  "Married to Zayn Malik" by hiii-byyeee

Summary: Christie Lynne Malik, married to zayn Malik of one direction with kids. Most of the time people say they aren't dating a member of one direction for their money but is that Christie? Or is she only in it for the fame? Will he leave him when things either don't go right or go her way? Read on to find out.

 .

2.   "Jane" by niam-shippers

Summary: "The girl works at the store sweet Jane St. Clair Was dazzled by her smile while I shopped there" - 'Jane', Barenaked Ladies

 .

3.  "Drown in You" by LaveeRynth

Summary: Addison Leslie starts working for her uncle's diner to pass time before going to college. Unfortunately enough, the diner starts losing customers because of Addison's feud with Lexi, which later on involved Lexi's boyfriend, Zayn, that also pushed Harry, Addie's best friend to join, as well as Louis, who is mad at Harry for a reason he doesn't tell...and well, it's a complicated story. But will they ever find a way to save the diner before branch manager Liam Payne comes with the order to close it down? Maybe they will, but later on they'll find out that there's something else to save than just a shabby, old diner. Like broken relationships, maybe even a life.

 .

4.  "Coincidence (a Zayn Malik / Luke Hemmings Fanfiction)" by betchitszenftw

Summary: University can either make people or break people. "Why do you even care?" "Because it seems to me nobody else does"

 .

5.  "Masked a Zayn Malik AU" by MaliksMalika

Summary: “I had no other choice,” Arya Asfar Ajram

 .

6.  "Love Is Tough" by ihayehateu

 Summary: 2 Young girls received the chance of a lifetime when they unexpectedly won a contest to meet the one and only one direction. The Wonderful surprise was ruined though when death threats by a mysterious group of haters are sent.These threats cause harm to their loved ones and to the boys of 1D.Will they risk their romance and possibly lives for a couple of jealous maniacs?