Best Harry (FULL)

~

1. "The Swift Revenge" by imagine_swift and iluvoneD45

Summary: After a horrible breakup between Haylor, Taylor went to her high school reuinion and ran into her old best friend, Delilah Hargrove. Delilah just got out of collage with a degree in lititure and has no job. she stays with her abusive mother, but her mother won't let her say much longer. Before taylor left to pursue her career in music Delilah told her one thing that Taylor might just use now. "And if you ever need a favor or anything at all, I'm there,"

.

2. "Broken" by summersplash

Summary: After having an intense experience in dealing with school jocks , falling in love with one of them was last thing she expected.... Annebel is a senior who struggles to live life, but when harry enters it could that change or make it worse? Sometimes when we fall in love we fall slowly and all at once but when we fall hard we get broken.

.

3. "Turning Back Around - Harry Styles Fan Fiction" by cinderellaemma

Summary: "You know what? Yes, I have changed. I'm not as nice as I used to be, because I don't want to get used or walked over. I don't trust everyone and tell them my secrets, because behind every fake smile is a back-stabbing bitch. I distance myself from people because in the end, they are only going to leave. i have realized that I'm the only person I can depend on at the end of the day." I screamed in Harrys shocked face. I looked for him for a few seconds, then turned around and ran. A Story about a girl, that has been through a lot of hurt and pain, but is trying to hold everything together. With her little friend Kevin by her side, she's trying to avoid One Direction and most importantly .... Harry

.

4. "My True Love | Harry Styles" by AngelWiings

Summary: 18 year-old Amanda Gale, lives in the richish part of Cheshire, England. She knows she lives by One Direction star, Harry Edward Styles. But once, being brought to his home, Amanda finds herself trapped. But non other, Harry never expected to find Amanda in the whole of his home. He never even knew of Amanda, never expected her presence, and most of all, never expected to feel something for her. Will Amanda come out as herself? Or will the boys change her in ways, not even thought of possible? Or, was this encounter the worst of their lives? Life is hard, but we all pull through.

.

5. "Demons Hide" byUnamed_

Summary: Most people don't believe in demons, but Crystal Miller had the only prove that demons do exist. She had them inside of her. Crystal's demons were the jealousy type, but they cared about her. When it was Crystal Miller's birthday and if she was in a relationship, her demons predict her future with her guy. If they approved, they will leave Crystal's relationship peacefully. But if they didn't, they simply kill him.

When Crystal's last boyfriend died because of these demons, she made a promise to not fall in love again, she wasn't going to risk another soul dying just by falling in love. But a current stubborn guy was determined to break that promise. Even if he had to break the only rule that could keep him alive.

If Crystal let that guy in, what will her demons predict for them? She couldn't help but wait for her birthday to find out. And a huge plot twist was added on their love story that might break one of Crystal's demons rules.

.

6. "Alive" byYoursTrulyChelsey

Summary: When Harry's management got restless with his wild behavior, they had no choice but to make him go to therapy in Manhattan, New York. Hoping that it will change his ways that are viewed in the public eye.

In Manhattan he meets Becky Blairwood; a girl, who isn't really into his whole 'charm' he does to her. Harry begins to like Becky but Becky isn't easy. She makes him fight for her, made him realize that he can't have everything handed to him. But Becky must admit, that Harry makes her feel Alive.