Best Liam (2 Spots Remaining)

~

1. "False Start (a Liam Payne / 1D Fanfiction)" by horsebjg

Summary:  "Charlie, everything will be okay, you know?" "I know . . .I know" Charlie Peters is mesmerised by Zayn Malik and is desperately hoping for a date. But when falling in love, can you fall too far? Can Liam break the walls that her traumatic past has built around her? (My first fanfic) =) Enjoy xxx

.

2.  "Last First Kiss" by KathleenCansis

Summary: The One Direction boys didn't know that someone named Lexi Higgins existed. Neither did they know that she was the daughter of Paul Higgins - their head of security. But all that changes when the time finally comes that they cross paths. And just like in every romantic story there is in the world, gravity pulls Lexi and Liam together. Both of them have been through numerous heart breaks and failed relationships, but once they realize that they do love each other and that it's not some little crush anymore - will they be willing to risk it all and give love another shot? Will Lexi be willing to be in a relationship which will attract all media attention, giving her no privacy? Will Liam choose to be in a relationship where he knows that everyday, there's a huge possibility of loosing her because of the huge distance between them? Or will they simply choose the easy path by ignoring the feelings they have for each other?

.

3.  "Pregnant with my Bully's Baby" by Little_Direction37

Summary: Jessica Nelson or Jesy is bullied by 5 guys. One night one of the guys made their biggest mistake in their life. That is Liam Payne. He gets her pregnant without knowing and still bullys her. She gives birth at 5 months and the baby born with heart problems. Will Liam forgive her or make her life worst than before?

.

4.  "Tonight" by hipstahh_please

Summary: Leaving one place means arriving to another from Claire Torlani, but sometimes that's too much. She doesn't want to leave the two places that matters the most to her: Her post in war and in Liam's arms. She wants to fight for America and the love of her life. But maybe she'll just take care of her problems after tonight... (TW: DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL SCENE)

.

5.

.

6.