Best Completed (FULL)

~

1. "Being a Styles" by iamahoran

Summary: DREAM. just one word, just 5 letters, and such a big meaning. I used to be a dreamer, always thinking in the if, and in the future, my imagination being too powerful sometimes, but im not ashamed of it, it was because i dream that i have this life right now. People always will tell you to give up, that you are not good enough, that you suck, and to stop believing because dreams will never come true. Now days people dont trust because there are a lot of danger, but there are a lot of love too , you just need to search for it, and when you find it... then you wont be scared anymore cause your heart will be protected by that special person.

 .

2. "Our Lives Going In A New Direction" by Percabeth1D

Summary: Hello my name is Sarah or Saz as my friends Rebecca, Rani Amanda, and Secret call me. Anyway we are all orphans and live in an orphanage in Manchester, England. I never knew my parents and I was born three months early due to a car crash my parents were in or that's what the lady told me who runs the whole thing, Mrs. Jasmine. Amanda and I were both seventeen, Rani and Secret were also seventeen but turning eighteen and Rebecca is sixteen. We were the weird kids so it was just us five friends but we didn’t care and we all loved One Direction and I was in love Liam, Rebecca was in love with Harry, Rani was in love with Zayn, Amanda was in love with Niall, Secret was in love with Louis and we all dreamed of getting married to each of them. Of Course we knew it wouldn’t but happen but you see that is where we went wrong.

 .

3. "Dear Someone by bandtee

Summary: she writes letters and he always reads them.

 .

4. "Stand Up and Remember" by BelWatsonFan

Summary: Meet Bella, the twin of the one and only Harry Styles. But there is one problem, she doesn't remember anything before one direction. She doesn't remember the last two years of her life, and something happened... bad. But no one will tell her. This is her story of standing up and falling down, loving and falling. Fights break out and the drama will increase. All she has to do, is to Stand Up and Remember

 .

5. "Will I Ever Win" by AmieLizzieNiheart

Summary: Harry meets a beautiful, lovely girl at the fair and he is deeply in love with her. She seems to have an attitude and plays hard to get.. Will Harry eventually get her to fall in love with him?

.

6.  "The Unextraordinary Life Of Alexandra Jane" by LoveRoseWriting

Summary: Alexandra Jane likes Oreos with peanut butter, root beer floats and watching reruns of Full House, but when family secrets are revealed followed by a tragic accident, the perfect storm is set. Will Alex and Harry's relationship ever be the same again or will she find comfort in her newly found friendship with Louis, a boy she knows nothing about? While her patience is challenged how long can she keep herself together before breaking. Not your everyday love story with an unlikely happy ending.