Best Tearjerker (1 Spot Remaining)

~

1. "Scars" by Innocence12

Summary: Covering up the scars was a easy thing to do. Hiding her true feelings. Hiding what she wants to scream out. Nothing bad in her life. Its just her head. Everything going wrong. Scars littered her arms. legs, and stomach. Dark bags under her crystal blue eyes that was once filled with excitement, bubbly personality, and cheerful attitude. It all came crashing down when he left. Just her rock decides to go. Never come back and see her. He was a popstar. Was put in a band on the x-factor with 4 other boys. Cheeky lad. Lady fancier. Dimples. The good looking one of the band. He left Cheshire at only came back to visit family. He forgot about his child best friend. Never once remembered till the day at the store.

.

2. "Impossible" by BeautifulMusic_79

Summary: Alicia is just your 19 year old girl. Graduated High School, Loves her parents, Loves music, to hang out with her best friend. But she was always bullied.. But one day, her mom tells her something that will change her life...Her mother has cancer, and dies. How will she deal with all of this? Her mom always wanted her to go out with Louis so he could take care of her. She told him everything, moved in with him, and even broke up with him so he could be happy with Eleanor. But it doesn't seem like he had trouble winning Eleanor back. Alicia thinks her mom chose the wrong guy. Who is this guy, that makes her feel like she's an angel? Who makes her feel loved? Special? Who is that someone that can love her for ever? Or is it Impossible?

.

3. "Lights" by tbhhemmo

Summary: Harry's madly in love with a dying person-- yes, a dying person and he's perfectly fine with that-- or is he? There's nothing capable either in heaven or hell that's going to him from keeping Halcyon alive. Even if she's already gambling her life with death, Harry is still falling in love with her all the more. Halcyon's so ready to leave him behind. But Harry's never going to be ready to let her go.

.

4. "Lost" by fynouis

Summary: Kat is the typical girl who experienced heartbreak and just need to get away from her life. So she just takes the opportunity to make part of a exchange program. And she meets Niall but what could be a simple thing turns into something really hard. Kat has to learn how to deal with their demons if she really wants to live.

.

5.  "Bond |Harry Styles|" by BondNarry

Summary: Carrie lives in her world where everything it's perfect, till she meets Harry. But instead of changing to bad, her life gets even better. They start to love each other, till a secret from Harry is revealed. Carrie sees herself drowning with him and can't live with a person like him. Not after knowing what he did. So it's time to go to New York, for college. New life, new friends and new boyfriend. But, will she ever forget Harry? Will he ever forget her?

.

6.