Rules and How To Vote

Hello! SmileForNiallx here! I have decided to hold a contest in celebration of 1,500 Wattpad followers! It's my way of saying thank you, and I hope you choose to participate! :)

FOR VOTERS:

- You may vote once a day

- Voting will end July 14th, 2014

- To vote, you must comment on the category's chapter of this book and include the name of the story (or the number it is listed as)

FOR CONTESTANTS:

- It is highly recommended that you be following my account SmileForNiallx as I will be posting important updates about the competition (such as winners, rule changes, contest alterations, etc.)

- The number your story is listed as is NOT the place that your story has won. I will announce winners in July after votes are in.

- Your story must have at least one chapter already published on Wattpad.

- You can ask others to vote for your work

- You can vote for your own work once a week only

- You may not submit more than one story for the same category

- I will announce when all the spots are filled. Until then, you can apply.

- You can vote for other people's stories

- Story must be in English

- To apply, you must fill out the form and send it to me (see chapter 'Application Form')

- You can apply for someone else as long as the author knows and agrees

- You can submit more than one of your stories, as long as they are listed under different categories.

 - You can enter one of your stories into multiple categories, as long as it does fit into all the categories it is entered in.

If there are any further questions or confusion, feel free to ask me!