IMPORTANT

Hey guys! Thank you all so much for entering and voting! I'm so happy this contest worked out! :)

I'm not sure how many of you are reading the messages I post on my message board, but here's just an update for you all.

Unfortunately, there's a problem with the votes! Not all the comments are showing up on some chapters, and its making it basically impossible for me to count up all the votes. I've sent a ticket to Wattpad Support asking for help with this issue, but until its fixed I won't be able to announce winners ):

I beg for your patience because I have absolutely no idea how long it will take. (Winners would have been announced like, the day after voting ended if it weren't for this issue. Its really out of my control.)

Please know that the winners all WILL get their prizes eventually! It might take some time to completely distribute prizes after winners are determined, so if you do end up winning just please keep that in mind. I'm true to my word, and you will get everything as promised :)

Also, please remember that voting is OVER! Hence the (VOTING CLOSED) I've added to the title :P I thought this was clear, but people are still adding votes and I just thought I would remind you that the votes put in after the end date will not be counted.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this! I'm really sorry about the inconvenience with the comments, but I promise I'll have winners announced as soon as its fixed! Thank you for your patience and understanding!

SmileForNiallx