Chapter 13

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Soren's POV

It was like seeing snow for the first time.

Pure white, silky, soft, beautiful and magical. Those are the very few words that I could think of as I gapped at her captivating transformation. This she-wolf was nothing I've ever seen before. Nothing I would've ever imagined. I couldn't keep my eyes away from her. 

Something deep inside told me I had to have her. Like a growing obsession. 

But what was wrong with me? She isn't an object. I can't just declare ownership like an animal. I may be werewolf but I am still part human and our morals is what sets us apart from the beast that's tempted to kill. 

My eyes blinded hard as I tried to focus my mind back to the situation. Peyton just turned into her wolf form and revealed something mind-blowing--something my eyes shouldn't have seen. And by the sound of Alpha Ivan's growls, I was going to be in a whole world of hurt if I don't say something mart right now.

"Get out." Alpha Ivan said sharply. 

"But I--" That was supposed to be my smart response. 

Nice one Idiot. I mentally face palmed myself. 

Peyton shifted and from my peripheral I noticed it. Her wolf's coat gleamed despite the dim room. A shiver ran down my spine when or gazes connected and my inner wolf suddenly wanted out. Thankfully fought him back, but that forced submission initiated a slight head ache that caused to falter on my feet. I swayed a little making me close my eyes and palm my forehead.   

"What's happening, you okay?" Derrick asked.

It was like my whole body was being pulled to her. Like I had to be closer some how.  I took a step and she snapped her teeth at me, baring her sharp jaws. Her wolf felt vulnerable. She's hurt and her wolf was defending herself. In an attempt to show her I was compliment, I raised my palms up, but Peyton's wolf leaped off the bed and slammed on top of my body. 

The sheer force of it felt like a car dropped on me. I looked up and saw the perfect mold of her sculpted stomach and down to her powerful hind paws. I wanted to run my hands down her soft white fur down to her tail and have the soft strands of her hair brush between my fingers.

Trying to remove her weight off me, I turned and rolled her against the carpet.

"Get off of my daughter!" Ivan roared.

"Ivan, stop...can't you see what's happening?" Alpha Ashley grasped her husband's forearm. 

"Yes" He spat with such venom to his voice, I knew he was mad at me somehow. It didn't make sense to me...yet.  

Peyton's wolf inched her mussel into the side of my neck, I stood still as I allowed her to sniff me, familiarizing my scent into her brain. I did the same. Oh god, she smelt...My eyes practically rolled back. What the hell was happening to me?  Daringly, I cupped both sides of her massive wolf head behind her triangular ears. I had no idea why I had done it but I felt like I had to do it. 

The motion came to me like instinct. She breathed into my neck, nipping at  my skin like she was testing how delicate it was. Her front paws pushed me harder into the carpet almost cutting of my air.  

"Peyton, what are you..." I was cut off by her father's growling. 

My hands slid down to  her soft pelt and between her stomach. I heard a small whimper and then without warning her jaws clamped into the crook of my neck, marking me.