A

"What do you mean Jimin is with the government!?" Jin asked with wide eyes. He couldn't believe his ears.

"He ran off because Yoongi told him he didn't want Jimin here and that he never wanted to take care of a hybrid," Hoseok said to everyone.

"You fucking son of a bitch," Jin said about to attack Yoongi but Namjoon grabbed his waist.

"Jin, calm down, Yoongi didn't mean it did you?" Namjoon questioned, now looking at Yoongi.

"No I didn't mean it, I love Jimin to death, I was just so stressed about killing Jiyoung," Yoongi said sadly looking down and trying not to cry.

"Well we have to get him back," Jungkook said felling a bit scared for his friend.

"And we will," Namjoon said, as he let go of Jin. "Right Yoongi?"

Yoongi looked up at Namjoon.

"Right."

~

Jimin woke up in a strange room. He was tied to a chair and a gag was in his mouth.

"Are you awake?" Jimin heard a voice say through the darkness.

Jimin made a muffled noise through his gag as he tried to get out from the rope that tied his hands back.

"Oh, good you are. I'm Jiyoung, my Tabi here says you're special," Jiyoung said as he held onto a metal leash that was attached to the lepord hybrid.

Jimin started to struggle again in his seat.

"I'm going to let him play with you now, it's been a long time since he's had another hybrid to play with," Jiyoung said as he unattached the leash from the shirtless hybrid's collar. "Give me a kiss Tabi."

The leopard grabbed Jiyoung's waist and started to kiss him with lots of passion. Jimin just watched with fear as he tried to get out of the ropes.

"I'll check on you two later," Jiyoung said with a smirk as he left the room.

"This will be fun," the leopard said with a devious smirk.

Jimin closed his eyes tightly.

'Yoongi hyung, where are you?'

~

"Jimin?" Yoongi questioned as they drove down the road.

"What? Did you sense him?" Jin asked from the back of the truck.

"Yeah," Yoongi said sadly. "He needs me."

"Don't worry Yoongi, we're almost there," Namjoon said as he increased his speed, stepping on the gas peddle hard.

They continued to drive until finally they got to the large building with the letters, H.C.U.

"This is it," Hoseok said looking up at the building. "I can smell Jimin."

"Ah!" Yoongi yelled and grabbed his thigh in pain.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked, turning to Yoongi.

"My, leg," Yoongi breathed out.

"Oh, no," Taehyung said.

"What? What's happening?" Namjoon asked frantically.

"He can feel Jimin's pain," Taehyung said sadly. "Someone is hurting him."

~

The sounds of muffled screams and the psychotic laughter of the leopard filled the room.

Seunghyun was digging a knife into Jimin's thigh.

"This is fun, isn't it?" Seunghyun asked as he twisted the blade.