Like

"Where the hell did Namjoon go?" Yoongi asked as he opened up the trunk of the truck. "He needs to help with all this stuff."

"I can find him!" Jimin exclaimed, excited to be helping Yoongi.

"Okay, Jimin go find him for me," Yoongi said with a little smile.

Jimin happily made his way into the cabin to find Namjoon, but instead he found Hoseok sitting on the couch reading something.

"Hoseok, where is Namjoon?" Jimin asked with a tilt of his head.

"I don't know, try upstairs," Hoseok said simply.

Jimin shrugged and skipped his way up stairs. He got to the broken door and was about to knock when he heard some weird noises he's never heard before. He got curious and decided to open the door instead.

Jimin's eyes widened when he saw his hyung and Namjoon, clinging to each other and mouths together.

"HYUNG!" Jimin practically screamed, that everyone in the house could hear him.

Jin and Namjoon separated in a heartbeat. Both shook over Jimin's sudden appearance and scream.

"Jimin, no," Jin mumbled a bit. He got up and ran over to Jimin and hugged him tightly.

"I thought he was hurting you again," Jimin said sadly into Jin's shoulder.

Soon enough Hoseok and Yoongi came into the doorway to see what was going on.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked frantically. "What did he see you two doing?"

"He saw us kissing," Namjoon said sadly, knowing exactly what this meant, since it's been explained to him like 50 times.

"Oh no, Jimin," Hoseok said, knowing too what this means.

"What, what, why is this bad?" Yoongi questioned, not really knowing what was so wrong with a little kiss.

"This means his heat is coming soon, and the beast will be here next," Hoseok said to him.

Nobody said anything after that, except Jin.

"Guys, leave. Me and Jimin need to talk," Jin said, still holding onto Jimin who was so confused.

Everyone left, but Yoongi wanted to stay. He should hear this stuff too.

"Can I stay?" Yoongi asked Jin.

"I guess so," Jin said.

Jimin let go of Jin finally and looked up at him with wide eyes.

"If the beast catches me, will I die?" Jimin asked as tears glazed his eyes.

"Oh no, of course not, you won't die baby," Jin told the scared cat as he stroked his hair. "Come sit."

Jin walked over to the bed and motioned for Jimin to follow, but he turned to Yoongi and grabbed his waist.

"I want Yoongi hyung," Jimin said softly.

Yoongi froze for a moment but gave Jimin a small smile.

"Do you want me to hold you Jiminie?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin just nodded.

Yoongi held onto Jimin and guided him to the bed where Jin was sitting. Jimin positioned himself in between Yoongi's legs as Yoongi held onto him, and waited for Jin to talk.

"So, Jimin, you saw what me and Namjoon were doing right?" Jin asked Jimin as if he were five.

"Yeah. Is he a demon? Was he sucking your soul?" Jimin asked. He'll believe anything, even if someone said Jin gave birth to him.