Your

"Ugh, what the-" Yoongi started and then he saw him. The small boy with cat ears looking at him with worried eyes, his pink ears stuck up and his eyes wide. "Jimin.." Yoongi mumbled.

Jimin stuck out his tongue a bit, still staring into Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi's face turned a bit red.

"Oh, Yoongi, you're awake," Namjoon said as he came back into the room with Jin trailing behind him.

Jimin looked up at Namjoon and stuck his tongue back in his mouth.

"I have a headache, take me home Namjoon," Yoongi said as he got up slowly.

"Oh, Jin will you be okay here?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, I'm not five," Jin told him, looking annoyed. Namjoon licked his lips slightly.

"Okay let's go Yoongi," Namjoon said. Yoongi stood up and glanced at Jimin, he smirked a bit and walked out of the cabin with Namjoon.

Jin was worried for Jimin. He didn't want Jimin to get hurt from falling for Yoongi.

"Are you okay Jimin?" Jin asked Jimin who was still staring at the closed front door with red cheeks.

"Yes I'm fine," Jimin answered. "Just tired."

"Well come on, I'll put you to bed," Jin said holding out his hand towards Jimin, for him to grab.

Jimin grabbed it and followed Jin to the bedroom with the broken door. Jin helped Jimin into bed and covered him with a blanket.

"Goodnight Jiminie," Jin said softly.

"Goodnight Jin hyung," Jimin responded as he drifted to sleep.

~

"So we really lost the wolf?" Yoongi asked Namjoon who was driving him home.

"Yup."

"And I almost killed Jin and Jimin?"

"Yup."

"Fuck."

"Yup."

The two rode in silence the rest of the time. Yoongi was thinking about Jimin. How could Jimin not hate him? He tried to kill him, twice now. Not to mention how many hybrids he's killed.

"Are you going to be okay?" Namjoon asked when they got to Yoongi's house.

"Yes, I'll be fine," Yoongi said, and hopped out of the truck.

Namjoon drove away as Yoongi walked into his dark, lonely house.

~

Jin was sitting on the couch nibbling on his thumb nail, thinking to himself.

'Why do I feel this way about Namjoon? He's a human, I shouldn't have the urge to mate with a human. It's wrong, that's what I've been taught,' Jin thought. Than he heard a bang on the front door that almost made him jump on the ceiling.

"HELP ME! PLEASE HELP!!" Jin heard through the door. "HE'S COMING!"

Jin got off the sofa and opened the door. In flew a boy with black hair. He ran in and hid behind the sofa. Jin quickly shut the door and looked at the boy with confusion.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked the trembling boy.

"I'm sorry, don't turn me in, I'll do whatever you want," the boy said in a terrified voice.

"It's okay, why would I turn you in?" Jin asked, not seeing the boy completely.

"Because, I'm a hybrid," the boy said, revealing himself to Jin.