Tell

"JIN! NAMJOON! WE ARE BACK! PLEASE HAVE CLOTHES ON!" Hoseok yelled when they entered the house.

"Hoseok, shut the hell up, Jin is sleeping," Namjoon scolded as he came down the stairs, slipping a shirt on over his head.

"Oh sorry," Hoseok whispered, but even his whisper was kind of loud.

Namjoon saw Yoongi and Jimin, and then his eyes trailed to the wolf and the rabbit, who was clinging tightly to the wolf's arm.

"You got him," Namjoon said to Yoongi.

Namjoon made his way towards the two and smiled at them. He stuck out his hand towards the wolf.

"Kim Namjoon, please don't worry about anything, we'll protect you," Namjoon said to him.

"Kim Taehyung," Taehyung responded and shook Namjoon's hand. "This is my bunny Jungkook, and only I can call him Kookie," Taehyung said sternly.

"Okay, noted," Namjoon said. "You can make your self at home."

"Wait, Namjoon, there's only one bedroom," Yoongi said.

"Yeah, upstairs but," Namjoon said smirking as he made his way towards a door. He opened it and it had stairs that lead down. "There's a basement."

"Oh, I've never done it in a basement before," Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Come on, it's really nice down here," Namjoon said motioning for Taehyung to follow him.

Taehyung took Jungkook down with Namjoon to check out the basement.

"I want to see," Jimin said as he rushed to see the basement he didn't know existed.

"Me too!" Hoseok exclaimed and followed Jimin.

Yoongi just sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Wow, it's so nice!" Jimin exclaimed.

The basement was decorated with blue Christmas lights and had a full-size bed. There was a flat screen tv, a recliner chair, a dresser with vanity, a shelf full of books, and a dart board.

"Now, don't be too loud down here okay," Namjoon said to Taehyung.

"I'll try, I don't know about Kookie though," Taehyung said looking at Jungkook with a small smirk.

"Hey, I can be quiet," Jungkook whined.

"Sure," Taehyung said, with disbelief.

Jungkook pouted at Taehyung.

"Okay, let's leave them alone," Namjoon said pushing Hoseok and Jimin back up stairs.

"Wait, but it's so nice down here," Jimin squealed.

"Come on," Namjoon said simply to the hybrid that didn't want to leave.

The three went upstairs and Namjoon shut the door behind them.

"Did they like it down there?" Yoongi asked, looking at Namjoon.

"Yes, I told them not to be too loud," Namjoon said sighing. He made his way to the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked.

"Going to make sure Jin is okay," Namjoon said making his way up the stairs.

"Wait! Do I not have a room?" Hoseok whined.

"Oh, yeah," Namjoon said. "Come with me, you can sleep in the attic."

"Wait, are there spiders up there?" Hoseok asked getting a bit scared.

"Uh, maybe?" Namjoon said unsure.