Like

"Yoongi!" His mother yelled and turned off the television. "How many times did I tell you not to watch the news, it's not real."

Yoongi just looked up at his mother with bored eyes. He said nothing.

"Go play with Jokwon and Youngbae," his mother said, leaving the boy alone.

Yoongi sighed. He was only three years old after all, he didn't like listening to his mother, but he got up to find Jokwon and Youngbae anyways.

"Hey Yoongi, do you want some grapes?" Jokwon asked when Yoongi came out into the backyard.

Yoongi said nothing. He didn't like to talk too much, especially to those two hybrids. He thought they were dangerous. Yoongi just shook his head no. He sat away from Jokwon and Youngbae, but one pup decided to be curious and crawled over to Yoongi.

"Taehyung, don't mess with Yoongi, he's in a mood today," Youngbae scolded the pup, but he didn't listen.

Taehyung was only a year old. His mother and father abandoned him. Jokwon ended up finding him along with Youngbae and they decided to take care of him.

Taehyung started to lightly hit Yoongi's leg as Yoongi just glared down at him. Taehyung started to prop himself up on Yoongi, but the elder decided to push him down, causing the cub to cry.

"Yoongi!" Jokwon scolded, rushing over to the crying pup. "What's wrong with you? He's only a baby!"

Yoongi said nothing. He just glarded at Jokwon who was now cradling Taehyung, trying to get him to stop talking.

"NO DON'T TOUCH THEM!" Yoongi heard his mother yell.

Suddenly Yoongi's father came out into the yard holding a hand gun. He pointed it at Jokwon first.

"HYOJOO THEY'RE DANGEROUS!" His father yelled, unlocking the safety.

"NO! THE GOVERNMENT IS LYING WOOSUNG!" Hyojoo yelled back, she grabbed Woosung's arm that held the hand gun, trying to fight the obviously larger man.

Woosung dropped the gun from Hyojoo's sudden actions. It fell right in front of Yoongi. Woosung threw Hyojoo to the side, but before he could grab the gun, it was already in Yoongi's hands, pointed at Jokwon.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" Jokwon  asked holding onto Taehyung, shielding him from Yoongi's aim.

"You're not safe Jokwon," Yoongi said, his stare was harsh. It was as if something possessed his body for a second.

"Yoongi, you don't know what you're doing just put the gun down," Jokwon said, the fear in his voice almost tangible.

"Not Safe."

BANG

Jokwon fell to the ground, still holding Taehyung. It was almost like everything just went in slow motion.

Jokwon's forehead had a hole in it, blood dripping down his face, some splashed on Taehyung.

As soon as Jokwon hit the ground, Youngbae snatched Taehyung in his arms and jumped over the fence, leaving what they thought was safe behind.

Yoongi was in shock, his ears were ringing. The gun shot so fast and so loud. Yoongi dropped it to the ground and then everything went black.