Smooth

"Jiminie, wake up," Yoongi said shaking Jimin a bit.

Jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked.

"I just wanted to wake you up," Yoongi said.

Jimin gave Yoongi an annoyed look.

"And you were drooling on my shoulder," Yoongi said.

"Oh, sorry," Jimin said, his cheeks turning a bit red.

"It's okay," Yoongi said.

"Where is everyone?" Jimin asked stretching.

"Um Jin and Namjoon are upstairs, V and Jungkook are outside with Donghyuk and Hoseok," Yoongi told him.

"Donghyuk and Hoseok are back?!" Jimin questioned getting up from his seat.

"Yeah, they got back like an hour ago," Yoongi said.

"Oh, and nobody woke me up?" Jimin questioned.

"I didn't want to earlier cause you looked peaceful," Yoongi told him.

"Well I want to see them," Jimin said about to go outside, but Yoongi pulled him down back on the couch.

"No, stay awhile," Yoongi said with a small smile.

Jimin started to blush.

"Okay," Jimin said a little flustered by Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled and placed his lips on Jimin's. They started to kiss each other with lots of passion. Yoongi rubbed his hand up and down Jimin's thigh.

Jimin pulled away and locked eyes with Yoongi.

"But, I'm not in heat," Jimin told him.

"We can just do it for fun," Yoongi said with a wink before attacking Jimin's plump lips once again.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi as he felt the lustful kiss take him over.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's waist, pulling Jimin closer to him until he was practically sitting on Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi stood up, holding Jimin tightly and brought him to an empty room with a king sized bed in it.

Yoongi threw Jimin down on the bed and looked at the submissive hybrid with pleasure. Yoongi took off his shirt before getting on top of Jimin and started kissing his lips again.

Jimin's hands trailed up and down Yoongi's back as they were stuck in a kiss. Yoongi sat up and pulled Jimin's shirt up, revealing his abdomen. Yoongi started to place soft kisses all over Jimin's stomach.

Jimin bit his bottom lip slightly, feeling Yoongi's lips touch his body. Yoongi stopped at Jimin's hips and started to tug at his pants, looking up at Jimin to make sure he was okay. Jimin's eyes were shut, he wanted to feel Yoongi touch him more.

Yoongi slid Jimin's pants off and revealed the younger's already hard member. Yoongi started to slowly pump up and down Jimin's length as Jimin let out a small quiet moan.

Yoongi smirked a bit before licking the tip of Jimin's member. Jimin's back arched a bit from Yoongi's tongue pleasuring him.

Yoongi started to suck on Jimin's dick, taking it all in his mouth, getting it wet before popping it out. He heard Jimin make a tiny squeak from his actions.

"Hyung~" Jimin breathed out.

"What Jiminie?" Yoongi questioned as he continued to rub up and down Jimin's length.