Into

"Jimin, you're really clingy today," Jin said to Jimin who was clinging to him.

"Yeah," Jimin said softly. "I miss Yoongi hyung."

"He'll be back soon," Jin said patting the younger's head. He accidently brushed his hand over Jimin's ear.

"Ah~" Jimin moaned.

Jin's eyes widened fast and he took his hand away from Jimin's head.

"Jimin," Jin said, looking a bit worried.

"Yeah?" Jimin asked not really knowing why he just made that noise.

"How do you feel right now?" Jin asked, he wasn't ready for Jimin to go into heat. He was so scared for him.

"I feel kind of weird," Jimin said.

"Where do you feel weird?"

"In my private area," Jimin said, his face bright red.

Jin froze. It was happening, and he couldn't stop it from happening.

"Okay," Jin said simply.

"Jin hyung, what's wrong with me?" Jimin asked. "Am I sick?"

Jin looked down at Jimin who looked like he might cry.

"No, no, Jimin," Jin said frantically sitting up to look at Jimin, who had watery eyes. "Your not dying baby, you are just excited."

"I don't feel excited though," Jimin said as he wiped a tear off his face.

"You might not, but your body feels excited," Jin said stroking Jimin's arm trying to comfort him.

"But why is my body excited?" Jimin asked not knowing what was happening.

"It's your heat Jimin," Jin told him. "You're going through your heat."

~

"Mate say what now?" Namjoon asked.

Hoseok ran to find the keys for the cage in one of the guards pockets. He found it then went back to the cage, unlocked Donghyuk and helped him out of the cage.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked the trembling cub.

"Y-y-yes," Donghyuk mumbled, with a little stutter. Hoseok looked down to see bruises covering the boys legs.

"Oh my god, your legs!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Donghyuk looked down.

"Oh it's nothing," Donghyuk said, but before he knew it he was picked up by Hoseok and was cradled in his arms.

"Come on, I'll keep you safe now," Hoseok said and carried Donghyuk to the car.

~

"Jin hyung when is Yoongi hyung coming back?" Jimin asked. He still felt weird and he wanted Yoongi around him. He wanted to feel Yoongi on his body, but he didn't know why.

"I don-"

Jin was interrupted by the sound of the truck crushing the dirt with it's tires. Jimin perked his head up, but still clung to Jin.

The truck pulled up in front of the cabin, and Jimin's face lit up when he saw Yoongi hop out of it.

"HYUNG!" Jimin yelled letting go of Jin and running down the porch steps to Yoongi.

A huge smile came onto Yoongi's face when he saw Jimin running towards him.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi, holding him tightly.