Me

"Jimin! Are yo-" Hoseok stopped when he saw Jimin clinging onto the wolf. "Wo-wo-wo-wolf!"

"Huh?" Taehyung questioned and looked at Hoseok.

"WOLF!" Hoseok yelled.

"Hey, keep it down, my bunny is trying to sleep," Taehyung said and pointed to the sleeping Jungkook.

"How is he sleeping? That thunder was loud," Hoseok said looking at the rabbit with amazement.

"He got fucked, that's what happened," Taehyung told him.

Jimin's ears perked up at Taehyung's words. He looked up at Taehyung.

"What does got fucked mean?" Jimin asked. He's never heard Jin or anyone say that before.

"Wait, you don't know?" Taehyung asked Jimin looking down at him with concerned eyes.

Jimin just shook his head.

Taehyung looked back up at Hoseok.

"He hasn't had his first heat?" Taehyung asked, still concerned and confused.

"Nope, he's precious I know," Hoseok said.

"He needs to be protected, hell I know if I didn't have Kookie, I would make this kitten have his heat," Taehyung told Hoseok. "How come you're not doing shit with him?"

"Cause he's already got a mate," Hoseok said simply.

Taehyung and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Who?" Taehyung asked.

"This Yoongi guy we were with."

Taehyung froze.

"Yoongi guy?" Taehyung questioned. He was hoping this Yoongi guy wasn't the human he sensed earlier.

"Yeah, I think that's his name," Hoseok said. "But he's human and I have no idea how it's going to work."

Jimin's face was bright red. He didn't exactly know all the details behind what a mate was and what mates do but he wanted Yoongi to be his mate.

Taehyung sighed.

"And how do you know?" Taehyung asked Hoseok.

"How do I know what?" Hoseok asked to clarify.

"How do you know that this Yoongi guy is Jimin's mate?"

"Oh, I don't know how, but it's like I feel something when I see two mates together, like when I look at you and the little bunny over there I know you guys are mates, I just know," Hoseok said. This sense didn't start until he escaped the beast the night before.

BOOM

Jimin jumped a bit and buried his face into Taehyung.

"Mmmm, daddy," Jungkook whined. He had woken up from the loud thunder.

Taehyung tried to go over to Jungkook but Jimin was holding tightly to his legs.

"Why is some one holding you?" Jungkook asked, he looked like he was going to cry.

"Jungkook I-"

BOOM

Jimin clung to Taehyung even tighter, almost making him lose balance.

The rain was dropping hard on the ground and leaves on the trees. The sound echoed through the cave.

"Did daddy find someone else?" Jungkook questioned and started to cry.

"No, no, he didn't," Taehyung said trying to get out of Jimin's grip that was surprisingly pretty strong. Taehyung's ears twitched and his eyes darted to the mouth of the cave.