Ear

Taehyung made his way through the woods. He was cold and hungry. It's been 5 years since he's been on his own. He was only 8 years old and somehow he's been able to feed himself, clothe himself, and keep himself away from humans for this long. He hasn't eaten anything in three days. He could sense something though. It was a family of hybrids, rabbits to be exact.

He finally got to the old farm house. It was cute and there were about 6 rabbit hybrids running around the yard. Taehyung licked his lips when he saw the vegetables in the garden. He was starving.

He was going to wait to make his move but then something caught his attention. It was a small bunny hybrid with fluffy black hair. He wasn't running around like the others, he was sitting on the porch of the house drinking some chocolate milk.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw him. His heart stopped and he froze. It's as if all his attention went on to that one hybrid and nothing else.

Before he knew it he didn't have enough time to sense the humans. They came to the farm house and started shooting. Taehyung watched in horror as he saw the hybrids get blown to bits. He looked back at the porch steps but the little hybrid was gone.

"Check the house for more!" One of the soldiers yelled.

Taehyung's heart stopped. He wanted to find the little bunny to see if he maybe got away. To see if maybe he was still alive somewhere.

Taehyung ran back into the forest away from the chaos that broke through. He tried not to cry as he ran but he couldn't help it. He started to cry and without watching where he was going, he tripped over a rock and scraped his knee.

He started to cry more from the pain. He held onto his knee, getting blood on his hands. He finally ceased his crying and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. He thought for a split second that he finally wouldn't be alone, but I guess he was wrong.

Suddenly Taehyung's ears twitched. He could hear soft crying in the distance. He got up quickly, despite the pain in his knee and started to run towards the sound of the cry.

Then he saw him. The little bunny hybrid with the fluffy black hair. He was curled up, his knees to his chest and his head down.

Taehyung froze for a second. He couldn't believe that this rabbit was alive. He crouched down to the boy and was about to put his hand on him.

"Don't touch me," the rabbit mumbled through his sobbing.

Taehyung was thrown off guard by the rabbit's words. He didn't know the bunny sensed him.

"You knew I was here?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, now go away," the rabbit said with a sniffle.

"I can't just leave you here," Taehyung told the sad bunny. "I'm Taehyung what's your name?"

The rabbit picked his head up slightly and looked at Taehyung.

"Jungkook," the hybrid said lifting his head all the way up and wiping the tears from his face.

"I'll call you Kookie cause it's cuter," Taehyung said, showing Jungkook his warm smile.

Jungkook gave a small smile to Taehyung.

"Come on, the humans aren't too far away," Taehyung said and helped Jungkook to his feet. "Get on my back."

Jungkook got on Taehyung's back and clung onto him tightly.

That was how Taehyung and Jungkook first met.

Nine Lives [Yoonmin] ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें