My

Yoongi began to kiss Jimin's lips with lots of lust. He started to play with Jimin's ears causing the kitten to moan through the kiss.

Yoongi started to kiss him with more tongue now. Jimin loved the feeling. It was heated and passionate. Jimin has never felt so much pleasure in his life.

Yoongi stopped playing with Jimin's ears and moved his kiss down to Jimin's neck.

"Ah~ hyung~" Jimin moaned out.

Yoongi loved the sound of Jimin's high pitched moans in his ear. He started sucking harder knowing he'd leave marks later. Yoongi could feel the bulge in his pants grow.

He trailed his kiss down to Jimin's collar bone, leaving soft kisses on his skin. He started to tease Jimin's nipples, knowing he needed to take it slow with Jimin.

Jimin let out a whimper when he felt Yoongi's tongue on his chest, playing around with another sensitive area, but Jimin liked it.

Jimin tangled his fingers in Yoongi's soft pastel green hair. His back arched slightly every time Yoongi would press harder on his pink nipples.

"Mmm~ Yoongi hyung~" Jimin moaned as he tugged slightly on Yoongi's hair. "It feels bad."

Yoongi stopped playing with Jimin and looked up at him. He had a smirk on his face.

"Where does it feel bad kitten?" Yoongi asked looking at Jimin's red face intensely.

"It feels bad, down there," Jimin whined.

"Where?" Yoongi asked with an eyebrow raise. He suddenly grabbed Jimin's crotch. He let out a whimper. "Here?"

"Mmm~ yes," Jimin let out bitting his bottom lip. "Please fix it."

Yoongi's smile grew. He started to undo Jimin's pants and slid them off gently. He saw Jimin's errection through his pink briefs. He started to rub Jimin slightly.

"Ah~" Jimin moaned as he felt Yoongi's hand touch him. It felt good.

Yoongi started to rub Jimin more, teasing him a bit. Jimin's back arched as he felt like something would come out of him, and something did. He let out a long moan and his breathing was heavy.

Yoongi looked up at Jimin who looked like he had already gotten fucked. Yoongi pulled down Jimin's briefs. He saw the white stain on the inside of Jimin's pink underwear, and some cum on the tip of his dick that was already starting to become hard again.

Yoongi just smirked and started to pump Jimin's length. Jimin let out a moan and arched his back from Yoongi's touch. He griped the bed sheets tightly as he felt Yoongi rubbing up and down his member. Jimin let out a moan when he felt something wet against his dick that was yet again hard.

Yoongi started to lick up and down Jimin's length as he saw the younger grip the bed sheets tighter. He started to lick the tip, licking off cum from Jimin's previous climax.

"Ah~" Jimin moaned. He was in complete ecstasy.

Yoongi took in Jimin's length whole and started to give Jimin pleasure with his tongue technology.

Jimin was a moaning mess. He could feel himself going to release that weird stuff again.

"No~ It's coming again~" Jimin moaned. He didn't want to release himself into Yoongi's mouth, but Yoongi didn't stop sucking Jimin. Soon enough Jimin came inside Yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi let go of Jimin's dick and held the cum inside his mouth. He brought himself up to Jimin's lips and started to kiss him, and as soon as Jimin opened his mouth, Yoongi transferred the white liquid into Jimin's mouth. Jimin's eyes widened when he tasted the cum on his tongue.