Sweet

"Jin, you're really clingy all of a sudden, is it that time of the month again?" Jimin asked Jin.

Hoseok had passed out on the couch and Jin went to go sleep with Jimin. Jin has already experienced his first heat, but hasn't ever had sex, knowing he couldn't force Jimin like that, plus he couldn't mate with Jimin anyways, it wouldn't work.

"Yes," Jin said softly still holding onto Jimin.

"Do you need to be alone hyung?" Jimin asked, knowing that when Jin acted like this, he sometimes needed to be alone.

"No, I'm okay for now," Jin told him.

"Okay," Jimin answered. He wasn't really sure what a heat was, but he knew that every 4 or 3 weeks, Jin would become very clingy and less bossy. He sometimes liked it, but not when Jin would hurt himself in the bathroom. He didn't like that.

-

"Yoongi, Namjoon, you didn't catch the wolf?" the general asked the two.

"No sir, we had it's trail, but we lost it," Namjoon said sadly to the general.

"Well, we've got another sighting of the wolf near a summer camp, in the same area," the general said. "Go and don't come back until you have that wolf's head."

"We'll do our best sir," Namjoon said. He bowed to the general and exited with Yoongi.

"We are fucked, we can't catch that wolf," Namjoon whispered to Yoongi, getting very worried.

"Then let's just disappear," Yoongi said, as they made there way to the elevator.

"What?" Namjoon asked in confusion, he thought this was Yoongi's life, now he wants to leave it all behind?

"Let's forget about this life, and start a new one with Jin and Jimin," Yoongi said simply.

"Wait what?!" Namjoon asked with surprise as they entered the elevator.

"I'll tell you on the way, but we should still look for this wolf, we could probably help him," Yoongi said he had a small smirk on his face.

~

"Hey, cutie, what are you doing out here?"

Jimin turned around to see the black haired pup come out on the small porch with him.

"Oh, Jin told me to go outside," Jimin answered. "He needed to do his private things he said."

"Private things?" Hoseok questioned.

"Yeah, he goes into the bathroom and makes weird noises, I think he's hurting himself, but I don't want him to know I heard," Jimin said sadly.

Hoseok burst out laughing. He knew exactly what Jin was doing in that bathroom and he knew exactly what was happening to Jin. Jimin looked up at the dying Hoseok with anger.

"It's not funny!" He yelled. "I think Jin hyung is hurting himself."

"No, no, no, Jimin," Hoseok said trying to catch his breath. "Jin isn't hurting himself, he's pleasuring himself."

Jimin's head tilted to the side. He was confused.

"Pleasuring?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok realized Jimin was too innocent to know what 'pleasuring' means.

"Oh, uh," Hoseok said, rubbing the back of his neck. "He's okay Jimin, that's all you need to know."

"Okay," Jimin said, looking away from Hoseok. He couldn't help but still feel worried about Jin.