Whispering

"Jin hyung, where is Taehyung?" Jimin asked, holding a sniffling bunny's hand.

"They went to look for Hoseok's friend," Jin said looking at the two hybrids with a little bit of worry.

"See Jungkook he'll be okay, he just went with Hoseok," Jimin said turning to look Jungkook in the eyes.

"Okay," Jungkook said.

"Come here Jungkook, come sit with me and Namjoon," Jin said opening his arms up to the boy.

Jungkook made his way to the porch swing and placed himself in between Namjoon and Jin. He cuddled into Jin's chest missing Taehyung. Jungkook closed his eyes and smiled a bit.

"Eomma," Jungkook mumbled.

Jin smiled and looked down at the calm Jungkook. He stroked the younger's black hair.

"Eomma is here, it's okay," Jin said to the boy.

Jungkook's smile grew as he burried is face into Jin's chest more, listening to the repetitive heart beat.

"Wow it's like we're a family and Jungkook's our child," Namjoon said laughing a bit.

"KOOKIE!"

Jungkook perked his head up quickly and looked towards the woods to see Taehyung running to the cabin. Jungkook struggled to get off the swing and ran to Taehyung.

Jungkook jumped into Taehyung's arms, wrapping his legs around Taehyung's waist and his arms around the back of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung held Jungkook tightly in his arms.

"You miss me cutie?" Taehyung asked a huge smile on his face.

"Yes, so much," Jungkook said, tightly clinging to Taehyung.

Hoseok came trudging along to the cabin, head down looking pretty upset.

"Hoseok, did you find your friend?" Jimin asked, his eyes still had some innocence.

"He's gone," Hoseok said sadly.

Jimin looked down at the ground.

"I'm sorry," Jimin said sadly.

"It's okay, it was bound to happen sometime," Hoseok said making his way into the cabin.

Jin hit Namjoon on the arm.

"Go do something," Jin scolded.

"Why do I have to?" Namjoon whined.

"Cause you're the dad," Jin told him.

"But aren't you suppose to comfort the kids cause you're the mom," Namjoon said back.

"I deal with the submissive ones, you deal with the dominant ones okay?"

"Fine, I'm going," Namjoon said getting up.

"Jimin, do you want to come sit with me?" Jin asked patting the seat.

Jimin's ears perked up and his face showed happiness. He nodded his head and ran over to sit with Jin. It had been awhile since they had any alone time together.

~

"Hoseok, are you okay?" Namjoon asked sitting next to the pup who's tail was stiff.

"Yes, I'm fine," Hoseok said, not looking fine at all.

"Hoseok no you're not, you're usually really bubbly and happy," Namjoon said looking at him with concern.

"It's just," Hoseok started. "Everyone has a mate, Jin hyung, Jimin, Tae and Jungkook, but me I have no one. No one to love and have them love me back. I thought Jinwoon was my mate but I guess not, since he's mostly likely dead, cause of your kind."