Happy birthday

Saph's P.O.V

November 21. My birthday, at least I think it's my birthday. I hate this day, of all the days, this is the day I hate most of all!

Today's the date that my mom died. And the date that my dad was murdered. One day I came home the house was a mess, I saw my father fighting a man, the man killed my father right in front of me. Then the murderer just walked out the door, I'll never forget the man's face.

On that same day, ran away from my home trying to follow the man, I was lead to Gotham city. I wandered around the city looking for the man. With no home to get back to.

After that, some people found me and trained me so harshly until I was ten years old. By that time I was already the best at what I did...to assassinate. They thought me everything I needed to know. But the price was my childhood, my happiness.

I don't know how I was already the best at what I did only after seven years.

But at 10 and a half years old I found out about my abilities and accidentally destroyed the place and everyone in it.

But those people deserved it, they were assassins, some of them would kill people just for fun, at first I thought it was the right thing, to kill, to sought revenge.

After, I was back on the streets of Gotham, I was running away from that place as quick as I could with some guys after me. I took them down easily I was about to put my knife through their necks but two people suddenly jumped in front of me. I got surprised and ran.

They ran after me. I ran and ran, I climbed up a building, on the roof then I kept running and running and jumping roof to roof. And to cross the road as quickly as I could I had jump on the roofs of cars, just to get to the other side of the road.

Finally, I stopped running, I turned around and decided to fight them.

We fought, I could have killed them but another guy jumped in asking the two guys I was fighting.

"Hey, you guys need some help? For a kid?"

One of the guys I was fighting said

"This is not just a kid."

"Suuure"

After a long fight the three of them finally tied me up, but if it wasn't for that third guy's help they would have been dead. But then again...After the fight the could bearly stand.

The tallest guy said "Told you"

They asked me where my parents were but I said

"Dead"

They brought me to a police station. Bruce Wayne temporarily adopted me. I stayed with them for two years.

I found out that he and Jason Todd, were Batman and Robin.

And their friend, Dick Grayson, is Nightwing. And that they were the ones that I almost killed that other night.

Then, my auntie found me, it turned out that I did have one last family member. She took me away from the manor.

But Jason and I were able to keep in touch

I lived with her for months, she sent me to school even if I din't need it. While I lived with her I joined SHIELD, for more hero stuff.

But sadly my aunt was killed just like my dad was.

Then SHIELD found out about my late aunt who was truly my only and last family. After SHIELD put me in a military training camp for children like me. I was trained. I stayed there for about a year. But I was always at the top of my class. So Fury put me in SHIELD and he somehow thought that he could make me a part of the Avengers.