Stuck

Saph's P.O.V

Looks like I'll be stuck with Tony, Wade, and Steve with for a few days.

Everyone's leaving for a while.

It's already been a few days since I was an Avenger, but I know that I really won't be a true Avenger, I mean, I'm only 13! I haven't even finished highschool yet! I should be in a SHEILD program for highschool students, but NOOO! Fury moved me right to the top! Only after a year of being at SHIELD!

It's kinda annoying though, why would Fury, do this to me? ARGHH!!!

"Bye guys" Tony says. As soon as they all leave. "Tony! Remember, no Scotch!" Pepper says as she kisses Tony goodbye, and she looks at me.

"Aww. Not even a little?"

"No!"

So I'm guessing Pepper was saying for Tony not to give ME Scotch! I'm 13, why would he give me Scotch!?

As soon, as they leave, I head straight to my room, making sure I don't even look at Wade, cause I think he's still pist at me.

............

I stay at the corner of my bed. The last words that my dad told me were

"Be safe."

Those words echoed in my mind. But I know that I can't really be safe, I was a SHIELD agent, and now I'm an Avenger! We risk our lives like, everyday. So I right now I'm already breaking the promise...

I miss them. My parents. Even after I found out they adopted me.

I look at a picture of them. It's the only thing I have left of them now.

My mom, died of cancer when I was 3 years old, I still remember her face until now, then only after a few months, my dad died too. He was killed right in front of my eyes, by a man that he owed money to.

The man entered, our humble home in the country, and he stabbed my dad, the man just left me alone with my dead father.

The horrible picture never left my mind.

Why din't that man kill me instead?!

Tears were threatening to fall, I remember how I felt when my father died, weak, and helpless.

I don't want anyone to feel the same way I felt, so I joined SHIELD.

I miss, my parents. I remember my mother's sweet and gentle voice, I remember her soft and warm hands. I remember how my dad struggled to take care of me on his own. And I remember myself laughing and smiling.

............

No. I thought. I have to keep control. I have to keep my self away from people, from feeling anything.

I have to keep myself in my room almost all the time.

............

I care for my team mates. But I can't show them that I care.

The only way. For me to forget these sad and annoying things was to build and make things, anything.

I think about what I'm gonna build. Then I get an idea. I start building something small, on my work table.

I make a tiny teleportation machine. I test it with my tiny robot that I built last time, and it works!

Then I decide that I'm gonna add modifications to my watch. And I successfully add them.

I continue to build some other things, like gadgets.

Then I look at the time and it's already 10pm!

Tony's P.O.V

Saph hasn't came out her room all day. Since 9:00am.

I stay here in the helicarrier sometimes, I can't always be in my tower. There's science to be done here in the helicarrier! But my science bro is not here, so right now I'm really bored.

We all are bored, there's nothing to do all day!

"Hey I got an idea!" I say

"We should play with the new kid!" I randomly blurt out.

"What? Why would we play with her? She's not 5 years old!" Steve says, not getting my message.

Wade and I look at him.

"Ohh! You mean like talk to her and get to know her!"

I roll my eyes at him.

And Wade laughs at him.

"Nah, Tony, that's boring too...We should watch a movie!" Wade suggests

"Yeah! What kind of movie?"

"A scary movie!"

"What movie?"

"You know what movie, I haven't watched yet? ...The Conjuring!"

"I haven't watched it either! Let's watch it!"

"Let's invite the kid!" Wade says