Bad side

Wade's POV

I wake up to a loud noise, my clock says it's 4:05 am, it's so early!

I stand up and I leave my room. Then I hear a loud noise in one of the rooms. I walk down there. The door is left open and I walk in. The first thing I see are 6 bottles of Scotch on the floor.

And the whole room is a wreck.

Steve is there too, watching Tony, and looking at him as if to say "What the heck!?" Tony's sitting on one of the seats in the room and taking down one more bottle of Scotch.

"He hasn't gone home?" Steve looks at me.

"No!"

"How long has he been like this?"

"I don't know! He came here a little earlier, then went to this room!"

Then he runs to the empty bottle of scotch. He throws it at my face. But I move my head to the side and he misses, the bottle hits wall and shatters into billions of pieces.

"WOAH!"

Tony starts walking to me and he says somethings I don't understand. "What?" I ask Steve, he just shrugs.

Saph walks in. Pale as usual, and she seems pist.

Tony starts shouting some random things. "What's up with him?"

"Oh he's drunk" I answer

"WOHOO! I FEEL AWESOME!!!! HAHAHA!"

"This is what happens when he gets drunk!" Steve says

"I think I know how to fix him"

Tony walks to her and says "What do yah want ya little gurl?!"

My eyes widen. We all call Saph kid sometimes but no one dares call her little girl, it's like an insult.

Saph's face darken a bit. But she snaps outta it.

Then "SMACK!" She slaps Tony in the face so hard, he falls to the ground.

His face hits the ground, and it seems like his face is buried in the floor.

"Welp" I say, clapping my hands

"There, now that should have fixed him!"

Then she walks out of the room

Steve looks at me, his face is still looks like he's annoyed and surprised at the same time.

"We should clean this place up before Fury sees." I say

Tony's POV

I wake up in the infirmary. I sit up, Wade's right in front of me.

"Ughhhh...What happened? And why does my face hurt?"

"You got seriously drunk. Then Saph came and...you called her a little girl..."

"Then?"

"She slapped you in the face really hard, and knocked you out."

"How long have I been out?"

"About 5 hours"

"So was she like mad at me for calling her a little girl?"

"For a split second, she looked mad, but then after that. She was like whatever."

"But it's best that you apologize, cause I realized that getting her angry, would not be good at all, for your team."

I walk to the training room, where Saph's training.

Saph pressed the start button and quickly put on a blind fold. She stands in the middle calmly. Then all the robots come out about to attack her.

She listens carefully. She hears a robot coming her way and she takes a dagger and throws it at the robot. The dagger hits the robot exactly at the head.

She hits many more robots and her hits are accurate and precise. Finally, the last robot falls, and I step forward. Then she throws a dagger right beside my head, the dagger hits the wall.

She removes the blindfold.

I gulp.

"look..." I start.

"It's okay. It's fine. Sorry I slapped you by the way, just needed to get you to stop being drunk that's all, but I'm not mad at all. But again, I'm also sorry, for like you know, slapping you in the face." She says.

I almost forgot the she could read my mind.

"But I shouldn't have drank at all."

"Yeah, you should really follow what your girlfriend tells you."

"Yeah..."

Steve comes in

"Wow, those shots were very accurate and precise!"

Then her watch flashes a bright red light. She tries to cover it.

"Woah. What's that?" I ask

"Nothing!" She says

The she heads out the door.

"Besides, it really shouldn't matter to you guys."

Steve sighs, and turns to me.

I gulp, I feel kinda scared of her for some reason.

"You suck at apologizing"

I smile and shrug.