Vacation. part 2

Steve's P.O.V

I walk down the hall on my way to my room, while trying still trying figure out this new I phone I bought a few days ago.

Then I pass by Laine's room.

I can hear Laine and Jewel talking sofly, and can I hear a litlle sobbing.

I stop. I stay hidden. I know eavesdropping is wrong but something told me that I should listen.

"Jewel, I don't wanna leave!"

"Why would you be leaving?"

"My mother, wants me to move to Singapore, so I can accept this job there. It's all she ever wanted me to do, all my life, it's her dream for me. She said that I would have a great life there. She already bought my ticket and everything!"

"If I don't go...I'll break my mother's heart...but if I do go...I'll break Steve's heart!"

"...When will you be back?"

"I don't know...maybe...never..."

"Do you you even wanna live there, and accept the job there?"

"Yes...It's all I ever wanted, I worked hard for that job...but I also wanna stay here."

"So, you can't pick?"

"NO! I can't..."

I quietly walk away, my eyes are wide.

I close the door of my room.

She should go.

But...I don't wanna let her go... She might never come back.

But it's her dream job...and...she worked hard for itt...she used to talk about it all the time...

But...I love Laine...

I know I can't go with her, but I would if I could.

I'll miss her too much.

I'll remember all the times we had...I still remember when I met her. I saved her life.

I'll remember, when we'd stay together at night and look at the stars.

I'll remember her sweet yet strong voice. And I remember all the times, that I'd wait outside the studio waiting for her to come out.

What should I do? What do I do?

I love her...if I let her go...she will be happy with her job, maybe even a new life...b...but...I will miss her...I don't want her to go...but I want her to be happy...

I lay awake for almost the whole night thinking about it.

Then...I decide what im gonna do...

I close my eyes and fall a sleep.

Natasha's P.O.V

It's 6 in the morning.

The sun is about to rise.

I wonder how the sun rise is here at the private island...I go to the balcony to watch the sunrise.

It's more beautiful than I thought.

The colors, are a mix of orange, purple, yellow and blue, it's perfect.

A mix, of night and day.

"Wow" I whisper.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

I turn around and smile.

Clint is right behind me.

"You're up early" I say

"I got hungry!"

I chuckle.

He stays right beside me.

"love ya Nat" he says as he touches my hair gently.

"love you too"

He holds my hand as we watch the sunrise together.