Solo Mission

Saph's P.O.V

I quickly walk to my room. Holding my arm. I have got to make it vibrate instead of lighting up.

I head to my laptop.

Then I destroy those tiny cameras Fury put in my room.

"I've found them!"

I've found the drug dealers.

I take my dagger, and strap it to my pants. I put on my black mask that covers my face.

I make sure that my clothes make it hard for anyone to know that im only 13 years old.

I don't want SHIELD to know what im doing. Fury hates it when I go on an unauthorized mission.

And I don't wanna go there as a team! I'm actually trying my best to stay away from them, but they keep on pulling me towards them! It's hard!

And SHIELD has different ways, much different than mine.

It's my solo mission.

The place is at the docks, next to an old building.

Men are coming out of the building, and putting packages of drugs in the ship.

Their shipping drugs.

A man in a brown suit shouts.

"Everyone. Faster! We wouldn't want the police coming"

"alright boss. We took care of those agents and put them in the ship like you said"

"NO! YOU IDIOT! I DIN'T TELL YOU TO PUT THEM IN THE SHIP!"

"B-but Fred said-"

"Relax boss"

"Yeah...your right even SHIELD doesn't know I'm selling drugs and shipping them"

"morons" I whisper

"BUT I DO." I jump in.

"Who are you?!" The large man in the suit says.

"GET HER!" The man says.

I down all the other men in seconds.

But by the time their all down. The other man is already in the ship sailing with the drugs.

I'm about to destroy it with the water.

But I remember that he's got unconcious SHIELD agents.

Fury must have sent spies.

I jump on the ship.

The man puts the ship on auto.

"OH. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSIN' WITH GIRL"

He takes his chain gun and shoots at me. But I take cover.

Finally , his gun runs out of bullets. I head for him. The man is stronger than he looks. He hits me in my face. Then I hit his neck.

The fight takes sometime and I don't use my powers, I don't want to kill him or accidentally kill the hostages, it's to risky, the boat is pretty much made out of wood.

Then he puts his arm over my neck, locking me, and choking me slowly. I quickly take my knife and wound his arm.

He lets go of me and he holds his arm as it bleeds.

Then I kick him in his face, dislocating his jaw.

He falls.

Then I grab his long hair and flip him, he lands on his back, knocked out.

Then I walk to the controls. And turn off the autopilot then turn the ship around.

back to the docks.

I free the unconscious agents I drag them back to the docks.

Then I tie the knocked out drug dealers.

Then I take the rope and rap it around the man and hang him upside down on the pole.

When I finish tying up the guy.

One of the agents gains conciousness

"Ugh...who...who are you?"

He asks as he struggles to his feet.

"call in SHIELD, get them arrested. Oh and you guys might wanna check the old building" I say.

Then I give him the recording.

"Give this to Fury"

"Oh. And I'm Zero"

Then I disappear before SHIELD even comes.

A/N: So now, I'm giving Saph another name. Zero. But there's a reason why her name's Zero. But, you'll have to read to find out why... Comment!