Bye bye helicarrier

Jewel's P.O.V

I wake up. The helicarrier's shaking violently.

I run out my room.

The hall is on fire, it seems like it's impossible to get to the other end.

But not for me!

I just teleport to other end of the hall. There is a loud siren

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"All agents to the bridge!! All the prisoners are escaping!!!"

Fury says.

I run to the bridge. Everyone is already there.

"Guys what's going on?!!"

"The prisoners have escaped." Saph says.

"The engines are completely destroyed!!!" Tony says.

Then Steve throws his sheild at someone behind me "Jewel! Look out!"

Behind me was a prisoner about to shoot me. "thanks" I say. Then a whole bunch of other criminals show up.

Saph's POV

"WE'RE GOING DOWN TO SEA!!" Fury shouts.

Tony tries to fix the engines, but it's no use.

The prisoners escape. They get out to the bridge. The helicarrier drops into the ocean. The water filling up quicker than I thought, and in seconds the water is already above our heads.

The whole place is starting to fall apart.

"EVERYONE TO THE ESCAPE PODS! IF WE DON'T GET OIT NOW, THE WHOLE PLACE WILL EXPLODE! WE'LL DIE WITH THE SHIP!" Cap shouts over loud rumbling noise.

The Avengers are the last ones to take the escape pods, we make sure that everyone else gets out first.

Once everyone is already out, the Avengers get out too.

I have the last escape pod, everyone is already safely outside.

I'm about to get in, but I stop.

I turn around.

A SHIELD agent stuck under a huge broken piece of the helicarrier.

She's all bloody, and unconcious.

I swim to her.

I try to remove the huge piece.

I struggle. But with the help of my control over water, I get it out.

I take her by her arm, I can feel her pulse, she's still alive.

I put her in my escape pod, and shoot her out.

Then suddenly the whole place rumbles.

I try to swim up, but there are huge pieces of metal falling all around me, it's difficult to get out.

.............

I'm almost out.

But then the whole ship explodes. Fire in water everywhere. I'm hit by the fire and my head throbs in pain.

I can do this. I tell myself. I've gone through much worse.

After I joined SHIELD, Fury put me in a military academy for special kids. I was there for a year. It wasn't easy but it was nothing compared to how the assassins trained me.

Finally. As the helicarrier explodes, I find my way up. I am able breathe. I'm wounded, but thankfully, not as badly. I'll live.

I swim to shore.

Where everyone is standing. No one has noticed me yet. Then I finally get to land, I just lay down there, catching my breath.

"THERE!" Someone shouts

A few of the Avengers run to me. Some just stand there. Relieved, no one on their team died.

"Wow." I say as I lay there in the sand.

"That was... awesome!" I say breathlessly.

"Are you okay?" Katherine asks

"Yes. I'm fine."

I struggle to my feet.

"So what now?" I ask everyone as I stare at the sea, smoke still coming out of the water.

A/N: Helicarrier go bye bye! That was like the home of a few of the Avengers and Wade!