Chapter 19

Revenge

3rd Pov. Amalla

"I don't know what I'm doing! Will you please help me?" Jesse asld, as Amalla saw the bikes speed towards them.

"Dom!" She yells and Jesse turned to face her.

"Get down!" Brian yelled as gun shot rungout through the air.

Jesse ran in front of Amalla, as two shtos went into his chest and more into his car.

Amalla fell to the ground with Jesse as Dom sprinted across the lawn to them.

"Jesse!" Amalla pleaded as he laid on her lap. Blood spilled doubt of his mouth, as his chest bled.

"I'm sorry." He muttered and Amalla shook her head.

"No. You're gonna be fine." Amalla said, as a tear slipped down her cheek. Jesse reached up and wiped it away. His hand falling straight to the ground, as his chest stilled.

"Jesse!?" Amalla said, and shook him. Dom rushed in front of her, as he bent down to them.

He looked at Jesse then to Amalla, a few tears falling down her face. She stared at Dom and let out a cry.

"I didn't know, Dom." She said, and he nodded slowly. He unchained his cross necklace around his neck. He laid it in her palm, and kissed her forehead gently.

He rushed towards his car, as Brian checked her quickly and sped away after Johnny. Amalla stopped shaking, as she motioned for Mia to come.

"Wait with him. I have to go." Amalla sprinted to her motorcycle, and sped down the road after them.

-----

Amalla swerved after them by-passing traffic. She saw two motorcycles, and sped faster. Closely diverting and following Dom's car through traffic.

Brian followed the first one, as Amalla swerved to the next lane and turned.

Amalla sped faster as Dom turned down a road. She followed as a curved road came ahead. A cliff hanging at the edge a she turned the corners.

She came closer, as they rounded a corner and she slid between Dom's car and the motorcycle.

Amalla kicked the motorcycle, and it swerved out. She sat back on her bike, as she sped forward to catch up.

The man swerved back, and held up his gun. Amalla jumped and kicked the gun away, as the man slammed into her motorcycle.

Amalla swung her leg away from the side as her motorcycle slammed against Dom's car. He glanced over to see Amalla giving him a sad smile.

"Amalla!" He yelled, as Amalla jumped with her feet landing on the seat. She kicked the man hard, as he held her motorcycle.

The motorcycles flew off the cliffaide as the man's helmet flew off. Lance, Johnny's cousin, tumbled down the cliff side painfully.

Amalla groaned as she held onto a root, sticking out of the cliff. Her side bleeding profusely, as she was sliced by a rock, across her abdomen.

"Amalla!" Dom's deep voice rang through the air, as a figure ran over.

"Mall!" He yelled and looked down. Dom fell to the ground and held his hand out.

"You gotta jump!" He yelped, and Amalla glared at him.

"Are you fucking serious?" She yelled, as the root pulled out of the cliff. Amalla yelped as she went farther down.

"Mall!" He yelled, and the root snapped completely. Amalla ran her feet up the cliff and pushed off.

Her hand wrapped around his wrist, as Dom clutched her tightly. He pulled her up, and held her tightly.

"What are you doing?" He asked, and scanned her body.

"Jesse." She whispered, and fell against him. Her eyes staring at him, as he ran and slid her into the passenger said of his car.

Dom sped quickly after Brian, as he pulled out onto the main road. He stopped as he saw Brian down the road, with Johnny on the ground.

He turned away and sped in the other direction.

"Dom. I did- d-"

"I know. I believe you." Dom said, and he glanced down at her. She stared at him as she fastened the seat belt.

"What happened between you and Letty? Yesterday before you left." She asked, and Dom glanced at her.

"Letty said she still felt something for me. But, she said she saw the way I was when I was around you. She wanted that for me, and said she wanted us to work. So do I."

Dom grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She gave him a light smile, as Dom slowed to a stop.