Chapter 14

The Days After

3rd Pov. Amalla

Amalla sat once again in the Toretto kitchen. Her cup of tea in hand as she read a magazine.

"Hey. We're going to be able to finish the car soon. How's yours?" Dom asked as he walked past her.

"Done. Just a few more touches." She replied, and Dom bent down in front of her. He kissed her gently and left the house.

Amalla stared out at the door, smiking softly as she slowly stood. She grabbed her jacket and left towards the garage.

-----

Amalla turned over the ignition as she sat in the newly built Camaro. It purred beautifully, and she sped out of the garage.

She shouted loudly in happiness, as she saw Brian smiling from the garage. She saw Brian disappear, and the orange car appear.

It sped towards her car, and Amalla rolled her eyes. She stopped at a light, and Brian pulled up next to her with Dom.

"Hello boys. Fancy meeting here." She said, both wearing wearing sunglasses.

Dom turned to Brian and muttered something quietly. Amalla smirked and switched gears. She was ready to speed away as soon as the light turned.

*tick*

Amalla shot away from them, as they sped after her dumbfounded. She giggled to herself, and sped away towards the beach.

-----

"Brian?"

Amalla stood in her little home, as she thought Brian was there. He slowly walked out, and approached her.

"Hey. How's everything?" He asked, and Amalla gave him a nod.

"If you need a place to stay, then you can stay. I'll be out tonight though, so maybe come by tomorrow. " She said, and walked to her room.

~~~

Amalla walked up to her home slowly, as Dom followed her. Softly unlocking the door, and entering. She glances to Dom as he slowly inched closer.

Amalla stared at him with mixed emotions as his hands touched her cheeks. She pressed her lips to his, and Dom pulled her closer. Dom kissed her harder, and pulled away. She follows after his lips as she stares up at him through her lashes.

Dom smirked at her and slipped his hand into her own. He pulls her away towards her room.

Amalla undresses to her underwear, and lays down on the bed. Dom watched her as he did the same. Dom slowly lays down next to her, as she stared up at him.

"I love you." He said softly, and Amalla grabbed his hand. She intertwined them and moved closer to him.

"I love you." She said just as soft, and Dom sighed. They stayed in their position as they fell asleep.