Chapter 5

10 Minute Car

3rd Pov. Amalla

Amalla stood inside Harry's shop as she took an order for a customer. Her hand wrote the order quickly for a journal.

"Why do you work here?" A deep voice asked fron behind her, and she turned.

"Hi, how may I help you today?" Amalla asked in a fake cherry voice. Dom smirked towards her and took a step closer.

"Nothing. I was looking for you, actually." He says, and Amalla turns away and walks towards a shelf in the back.

"Sorry, sir. If you have nothing you need from me. I can't help you." Amalla continued coyly as she took a few things from a shelf.

"I know you said, 'Goodbye'. But, I didn't." Dom mumbles behind her and his hands hover on her hips.

Her eyes rolled back slightly, and she leaned against him. Amalla stood straight after a second and pulled off her work shirt.

Her short grey top clung to her chest as she walked out the front towards her bike. Grabbing her white shirt from her bike pack

"You've got my attention, Dominic." She speaks, and Dom's hairs on the back of

"I have to go. I'll drop by later." Amalla says as she sped off towards Brian location.

-----

Amalla climbed out from Brian's truck and jumped up on the ramp with the car Brian found.

Dom stepped out as Brian walked towards the opening of their garage.

"All right, what the hell is this? What do you have there?" Dom asks, and Amalla pulls open the hood

"This is your car." Amalla responds, and Dom leans against the side.

"My car?" Dom questions skeptically, and Amalla nods and looks to him.

"I said a 10-second car, not a 10-minute car." Dom plays, and gestured towards the car. Jesse, a younger guy, moved around the car and went towards Amalla.

"You could push this across the finish line or tow it." Jesse adds, and Amalla smiled.

"You couldn't even tow that across the finish line." Dom continues, and Brian gestured to him.

"No faith." Brian covers his chest in fake offense, and Amalla got down.

"I have faith in you, but this isn't a junkyard. This is a garage." Dom states, and Brian grinned.

"Pop the hood." Brian pursues, and Dom glances between them.

"Pop the hood?" Dom asks as he looks at Amalla and Brian.

"Pop the hood." Amalla repeats, and Dom smirked.

-----

"2JZ engine. No shit." Jesse awes, as they had moved the car into the garage.

"And what did I tell you?" Brian states, and Amalla stared at them in amusement.

"I retract my previous statement." Dom replies and glances at Amalla.

"You know what? This will decimate all after you put about..." Jesse paused as Amalla stepped next to him.